~16

Charlie's P.O.V
__________

My heart pounded as my brother drove us closer to the house, my parents were standing outside talking to some men.

My brother stopped the car and I got out walking into the house. As soon as I stepped inside I was slammed into a wall. My back ached and I was winded. Looking at my brother I saw the anger grow so much in him that I couldn't even recognize him anymore.

He held himself back from doing anything else and stomped up the stairs. I whimpered holding back tears. I knew he would eventually tell my parents, I knew I would get in serious trouble, I wasn't even allowed to kiss boys. Let alone Beverly Marsh.

I panicked and next thing I knew I was running up the stairs to my room and throwing clothes and necessities into a suitcase. Hearing footsteps coming up the stairs I threw the suitcase to the other side of my bed, hiding it from sight.

My father soon walked by my room and about 5 minutes later I heard him angrily yell "WHAT?!"

He stomped to my room and broke my favorite snow globe given to me by my grandmother.

"Are you fucking stupid? Are you TRYING to ruin this family?!" His veins popped out of his neck and his eyes could have bursted one if he had become just a little bit more tense.

"You killed your sister, you killed our spirits, and now you killed our family name. Are you proud of yourself? Are you?" He drove his fist into the desk, I was shocked that it hadn't broken but obviously even more shocked that this is what went through their minds ever since the day my little sister died in the woods.

Finally I screamed "Well if you had learned to watch her like you constantly watched me maybe she wouldn't have followed me into the woods just to get herself ripped apa-" *SLAP*

I fell to the floor gripping my face in shear pain as the stinging grew unbearable from the impact.

I was hit so hard it broke skin and now I felt blood trickling down.

I held back tears as my father walked away without another word. My brother stood in the hall staring in shock seeming to lose all his anger from just a few minutes ago, and replacing it with regret.

I looked up at him, this time it was my turn to be pissed. Slamming the door in his face I grabbed the bag packed a few more things, and found myself climbing out of the window away from my childhood and family.