~9

Charlie's P.O.V

_______________

the trauma from the night before got to me.
The gore and the bucked teeth of the killer clown haunted me.

I had little to no sleep last night, unless you count 5 minutes of closing my eyes and then the clown popping up into my head with my now dead sister in his skimpy arms.

I had been questioned about the incident and now the town assumes I did it myself. Since I seem to be the only one to witness what happened and there is no trace of any other foot prints.

I'm brought out of my thoughts by a knock on my door, "it's open!" I say looking blankly up at my ceiling.

"Charlotte, Someones here for you." My Mothers proper voice echoed. I looked over at the door seeing a girl standing awkwardly.

"I'll be downstairs with your parents, by the way Riley -Charlotte   Charlotte-Riley Sayona"

My mom left after finishing our introduction.

"Uh.. hi, call me Charlie." I say quickly correcting my mother.

"And you can still call me Riley." She replied sitting on my bed.

"So is it true?" She asked "hm?"      "Is it true that you saw a clown in the woods- NOT TO BE NOSY!" She quickly defended.

"No it's fine, and yea, but I just sound crazy explaining it so... by the way, why are you here?" I raised and eyebrow.

"My parents supposedly know your parents. That's all I was told." She shrugged.

"Hey girls, how about you guys go hang out with some friends, us adults have some catching up to do." A man I assumed to be Riley's dad grinned.

We looked at each-other and ran out the door excitedly.

Saying bye I took Riley to go find the rest of the losers.

"Okay all I'm saying is maybe she DID Ki- OOF"

Was all I heard before seeing Bill punch Richie to get him to shut up.

Ignoring it I introduced everyone to each other.

"Riley, this is..

Bill
Eddie
Richie
Mike
Ben
Beverly
And Stan"

Riley shyly waved at everyone.

"So who the hell is she?" Richie asked staring deadly at me. "Our parents know each other somehow" I shrugged.

"Oh. Well welcome." Richie said Turing to Riley.

I'm sorry this is shit writing for this chapter but since I got a few paragraphs in from yesterday I decided to add a bit more and publish. Also! School has been consuming most of my time with homework! But since the weekend is almost here I'll be getting up as many updates as I can (I also don't have school next Monday) ❤️