E P I S O D E - 14

"Episode 14 - Pizza with the princess."        

I reached for my gun I left on the bedside table. "Don't worry, stay here" Jamie was on the other side. "What can I do for you."

"Erm... Is Elena in there." I stepped out, closing the door behind me. I wasn't going to hesitate to shoot him if he touched her.

"Why?" I growled.

"Well, you put me on her duty and she picked your lock about three hours ago and never came out. So, what do I do? Take her back or?" I couldn't see his eyes but I didn't care.

"Get us a large pizza. Meat feast and I'll take care of her." I slipped back inside but he stopped me.

"Boss..." Concern coated his voice. "...She's the daughter of Capone. I mean, are you out of your mind?" He whispered.

"I can take care of myself Jamie." The light hit his eyes. He was genuinely concerned but nodded his head. "Get yourself something to eat too J." He nodded.

"I'll take of it."

He disappeared down the dark hall.

"Who was that?" Elena asked the moment I closed the door. She was under the covers again, I could see her shivers from all the way across the room. I turned the bathroom lights off on my way to the bed. 

I dropped on her, head first but over the blankets. I wasn't going touch her unless she wanted me to. My stomach was churning but I didn't want to question her about it.

Not yet but I'd be knowing everything about her. Hunt the person down and kill him.

"Jamie. He's bringing pizza." My head rested on her stomach, over the blanket. "He told me you picked the lock."

"Yes. I was trying to be all sexy but fell asleep." She started playing with my hair, dragging her nails along my scalp. It felt soothing but my inside was still on fire.

"It's okay. After we eat, you can go back to sleep."

"I sleep alone." She paused her action.

"So do I but I'm willing to share." She didn't move. Her whole body stiffened. Finally, she moved with vengeance, throwing my off.

"That's cause you feel sorry for me." She moved to fast, she nearly made it to the door.

"For fucks sake. I DON'T." I grabbed her by her arm and pulled her around to face me. "I don't feel sorry for you. I want to protect you."

"No one can protect me." The haunted look in her eyes told me there was more to the story. I wondered if Capone knew. A sadistic smile crawled over my lips and she finally stopped fighting.

"Trust me. I have my ways." She gulped but she didn't look terrified at all. Instead, she cupped my scarred cheek with her small hand.

"I don't even know you. Why am I even here?" She leaned into me, allowing me to pick her up by her waist and carried her back to bed. I usually went to the girl's house from the bar, then out as soon as possible. This was different. She was different.

I dropped her on where she was before but with me on top. There's no way I was going to have sex with her now. She was still raw from her nightmare and I needed her to feel safe. I never wanted to hurt her.

Man, I was becoming obsessed with her.

I sucked in a deep breath, inhaling her scent.

"How was your day?" I put my head on my own pillow and played with her hair while she rubbed my chest. Our legs were entwined together.