E P I S O D E - 20

"Episode 20 - Post Traumatic Stress Disorder."

Her leg was propped up on mine. My hand immediately went to her hair.

"How was your day?" I asked in a hoarse voice.

"I did some painting, spoke to my great momma. That's all." I had a lot of work to do but I wanted her here. I needed her with me. Leaning back, I got comfortable before starting my work. 

I texted Jake to send me the blueprints of the mall we were going to. It took him a couple of minutes but he finally emailed it to me.

"We're finally going shopping." She propped herself on her elbow, her head rested on my stomach. My whole laxed, mind emptied. My fingers glided through her soft hair. Something in my ribs kept pulsating every time we touched. Skin to skin.

"We are. You're better now." She nodded against my torso and hand.

"Thanks for taking care of me." Planting a tender on my v-line she carried on watching me work. I had never in a million years thought I'd spend a comfortable afternoon with a girl. My heart started to quiver, head started to spin.

"I could have done with less snoring, less complaining, less nose blo-" She bit me where she kissed before and the sensation of her lips went straight to my dick. The stick hidden by the layers of blankets and laptop, it stayed under the wraps. 

When she lifted her head, her teeth marks left dented impressions. We both watched my pelvis tremor visibly and specially with the proximity of her head from the pole that was arching for her.

"I was sick you bastard. You didn't need to take c-" She started to pull way but I quickly grabbed before she made left the bed. My laptop ended up on the floor rolled up in white blanket, I trapped her under me, her back pressed against my chest. My hard shaft pressed on soft derriere.

"GET OFF ME." Her movement became frantic, she fought me even harder. "GET OF." My heart attacked my throat, an ugly urge to vomit. She thrashed away from me like I'd burned her. My girl stood there scared, arms crossed across her stomach with tears streaming down her face.

"Elena."

"DON'T." I tried to approach her, scared that she would bolt.

"I just..." She gulped. "...I just need a minute." She ran into my bathroom and I followed to have the door slammed in my face. I'd rather have her in there than running around the mansion and away from me.

"I'm sorry. I didn't want you to go. Baby just come out please." She didn't many noise and the buzzing noise in my ear increased. My pores vibrated, my fist banged on the door willing her to come out so I could hold her. 

"BABY. OPEN THE DAMN DOOR. If you want space just keep the door open and I won't come in. I PROMISE." I fucking begged. I never begged. My throat was full, heart pulsing uncontrollably.

All the terrible ideas that were swirling through my head shook my body. "Elena." My voice was a dark whisper. "It's me baby." I breathed in to calm the surging storm inside me. "I'd kill for you, don't you know that?" 

It was the truth. A hard truth that would scare a normal person but not her because I finally heard the lock click open. My body involuntarily sagged back, I hadn't realised how tightly wounded up I was.

The door slowly opened, the emptiness in her eyes frightened me. The vacancy, the void tore at me. I extended my hand but didn't dare to step in. I wanted her to trust me and even if it meant supressing my dominant desires. If she needed to be on top, then I'll lie back and do whatever the fuck she needed me to.