Chapter 49: The condition

KYLE'S POV

Andito kami ni Kaye sa school dahil school fest. namin ngayon. And guess what I saw in her eyes na she's so happy with it. I leave her saglit because I need to make sure that my surprise would be nice. This day would be the day that I would be asking Kaye if she already made up her mind and be my girl forever. I know it sounds corny but the hell I care. I love her and I will make the word 'forever' be real.

The surprise is already set up,  everything seems perfect but Kaye is not here. I already texted her to come in the ground of the school. But the fuck !! I've been waiting for 1 and a half hour. My instinct tells me that something happened to her. So I decided to find her on my on. I don't know what am I feeling right now, I hope Kaye will be fine.

I kept on calling her phone but it keeps on ringing and no one is answering. I'm still searching but suddenly my phone ring.

Calling: Unknown
09345******

I'd answered it immediately because I thought it was Kaye but..

"Hello my dear Kyle, HAHA missed me honey?" it was Bea.

"Stop calling me Bea, I need to hang up now! May hinihintay akong importanteng tawag !!" I told her.

"HAHA suit yourself Kyle, she won't call you." I was shocked sa sinabi niya. Hindi kaya??

"HAHA yes honey, nasa sakin ang pinakamamahal mong Kaye. But don't worry she's in a good hand but unfortunately, she's not good. HAHA."

"YOU BITCH !! BRING HER BACK TO ME BEA !! WALA SIYANG KASALANAN SAYO !!" sigaw ko sa kanya.

"Why so aggressive Kyle? Don't worry honey she will be fine but in one and only one condition. ..."

"What is it??" I said.

"HAHA just calm down Kyle, meet me at my condo. This evening. See you honey. I love you and oh ! Before I forgot, wag kang mag tangkang mag sumbong sa iba kundi, sa kabaong muna makakasama si Kaye. HAHA good bye honey, see you tonight. "

Then she hang up. Aargg !! That desperate woman !! Gagawin niya talaga ang lahat para makuha ang gusto niya! Kahit na nakakasakit siya ng ibang tao. but no matter what, I will make sure that Kaye will be okay.

--
It's already 6pm. I decided to go early at her condo para malaman kung anong condition ang hihingin niya. I drove my car in the parking lot and go upstairs to her room.

I didn't bother to knock, pumasok lang ako ng walang paalam. And then I saw her sitting in the couch with wine on it. And to tell you naka night gown see through yung sout niya, with red two piece. 

She stand up and she come near to me, and she touch me and trying to seduce me.

"Are you trying to seduce me Bea? Well I'm sorry it won't work. Si Kaye lang ang makakapag seduce sakin. Let's get straight to the point." I said and sit in her couch.

"Okay. So here's my condition. Leave her and be mine Kyle."

O___O Is she insane? She's to desperate para gawin to !!

"If you're not going to agree in my condition, Kaye will be dead by pushing this button Kyle." at may pinakita naman siyang parang remote na may red button.

"What the----"

"Yes Kyle, I'm so desperate to put a bomb on the place where Kaye is being placed. So what now Kyle? Are you going to take it? Or leave it?"

Shiit !!!!! She's not the Bea I used to know! Hindi siya ganito dati. But then the day came she's turning into an evil.

Anong gagawin ko? Should I take her condition or fight for Kaye.? But how can I fight for her kung nasa malayo siya at may bombang naka alarm sa kanya.

She's so unbelievable !!

--
(A/N: Abangan ang Decision  ni Kyle. At ang iba pang mangyayari. and nga pala readers,

UNTIL 60 CHAPTERS LANG TONG BBMLE, SASAKTUHIN KUNG HANGGANG 60 LANG TALAGA TO. HAPPY READING ^__^)