Chapter 55: misunderstanding

KYLE'S POV

"Hey baby, are you alone? Want me to accompany you?" the girl said to me. I was about to refuse her offer but it's to late. She on my lap and she's trying to seduce me. I let her do that. I don't have any care.

Everyday I'm here at the bar. Those loud noise, this loud people and this flirty girls everywhere is my home now.

I was so drunk and I let the girl do what she wants. She keep on kissing me and I was shock when Kaye is in my front. And I saw the girl, she's in the floor now.

"What the hell are you doing Kyle !!" she said.

"K-kaye??"

*PAK*

O___O biglang nawala ang pagka lasing ko nung sinampal niya ko ng malakas.

"We need to talk !" sabi niya sabay alis. Ako naman, sumunod lang sa kanya.

"K-kaye."

"Now explain !!"

"A-anong kailangan kung i.explain??"

"Yung araw na hinahalikan mo si Bea. Nung time na nawala ako." she said calmly.

"What ?? You saw that? So you mean you're in her condo?"

"What? I'm not in her condo ! I'm in the place na puro puti ang nakikita ko ang then a flat screen t.v and then pooff ! Umilaq yung t.v at nakita ko kayong naghahalikang dalawa. And to my surprise you insisted that fvcking kissed between the two of you Kyle !!!"

What the fvck ??? So all this time I was fooled by her? Na akala ko it was a remote to the bomb na pag ipupush niya yung button is sasabog yung kinaroroonan ni Kaye ??

Remote pala yun ng cctv na connected sa flat screen na andun sa kwarto kung nasaan si Kaye ?

What the fuck !!! I was fooled by that witch !!!

"Now Kyle explain." 

"I can't explain it to you right now Kaye. I need to clear this thing first. I need some proofs and evidences. I need to go Kaye."

I'm sorry Kaye. I need to fix this before our love story end up by the means of misunderstandings. I should fix this immediately.

--
(A/N: 5 more chapters.

THANKS YOU :DD )