5. Papa Mera Breakup Hua

Hello Lovely Readers. 

Happy Reading...

Nyonika who's back to home goes to Manik's room to check on him but instead finds the two adorable best friends sleeping peacefully holding each other's hands. She doesn't feel like waking them up but suddenly Manik's mobile rings due to which Nandu wakes up. She sees the caller id and picks up the call and talks in her sleepy mode. Listening to the other person's talk she widens her eyes in horror and shouts scaring Nyonika and Manik.

Manik: kya hua? Kya hua?

Nyo: What happened Nandu? Kiska call tha?

Manik takes his mobile from Nandu and checks the call log. Seeing the caller he sighs in relief.

Nandu: I am going to die.

Nyo : Nandu bata kya hua? You are scaring me.

Nandu: Cabir ka call tha. They want me to go shopping with them.

Manik nods his head in disbelief while Nyo facepalms herself.

Nyo: Girls jump at the mere mention of shopping. Aur ek tu hai shopping se km dur bhagati hai.

Nandu: oh please. I just hate this. Matlab saare kapde tho ek hi type ke hote hai and over that those girls in the malls. Ek kilo ka make-up lagake piche pad jaati hai. "Good evening Sir", "what can I do for you". "What do you want to buy". How can they be so stupid? Agar pata hota tho hum mall kyun jayenge, online hi order kardete na. Seriously, online shopping is best. Koi jhanjhat nahi, koi energy waste nahi.

After her little speech, Nyo sighs and leaves the room after giving a look to Manik to handle the situation. Nandu looks at Manik with her puppy eyes.

Manik : No Nandu. Main kuch nahi karne wala.

Nandu: please Manik. You are my rockstar na. Please please. See either do this for me or prepare my funeral speech.

Manik: If I will do this na, tumhe meri funeral speech prepare karni hogi.

Nandu : Jo main kabhi hone nahi dungi. Please.

Manik: Ok fine.

Manik calls everyone through conference and puts the mobile on speaker.

Manik: Guys, let's postpone our shopping plan.

Alya: What. Manik are you mad? How could you do this? Manik...

Manik : Alya. Nandu ko kuch kaam hai. Hum kal subah chalenge shopping ok? Waise bhi party evening mein hai na.

Abhi : Is Nandu there? Is she fine?

Mukti : Haan Manik. Uss chewing gum ne kuch kiya toh nahi?

Alya : speak up Manik. Is she fine?

Navya : Matarani, Manik bolo kuch. Uska band bajayenge agar Nandu ko kuch hua tho.

Nandu: Guys Guys. I am here and very fine. I want to talk to you guys about something. Before you guys freak out again let me tell you, I am not telling anything on phone. Let's meet at the club. What say?

Cabir : Club? Nandu, club is so boring. Kyun mera murder plan bana rahi hain?

Nandu: Hello Cabir? Cabir? Are you there? Lagta hai, tera signal problem hai. I can't hear you. So, guys lets meet at the club. Bye.

And she cuts the call royally ignoring Cabir. And gets up to leave when she remembers something and sits on the bed holding her head.

Manik: What happened Nandu?

Nandu: Manik papa. You know right he doesn't like all this. Getting into a relationship and breaking up. He wants me to be with only one person that too for an entire lifetime. Ab breakup ke baare mein pata chalega na he will kill me. Idea. Let's say that Harshad is a Vampire. Phir papa kuch nahi bolenge na.

Manik: Shaant meri Rajdhani express shaant. Apna yeh dimag chalana band kar. I will convince him. Sach bata dete hai?

Nandu: you come with me na?

Manik: ok. Main ready hokar aajaunga. You go and get ready. If papa is there then say him that you will talk to him after I come. I am sure, vo maan jayenge.

Nandu: ok.

She leaves and goes to her home. Manik gets ready.

Murthy Mansion.

Raman sees Nandu coming inside slowly and guessed that she has done something.

Raman: Nandu, come here.

Nandu: Nahi. I am going out. I have to get ready. Tab tak Manik aajayega. Then we will talk.

Raman: aisa tujhe Manik ne bolne bola?

Nandu: how do you know?

Raman: I know you both. I hope you haven't done any blunder this time?

Nandu nods her head in negative closing her eyes. And runs to her room. She gets ready in jeans and a simple t-shirt and comes down. Finding Manik having a chat with his dad brings her courage back. She goes there and sits beside Manik which confirms Raman's suspicions that she had messed up big time. Otherwise, she would even fight with Manik to sit beside Raman.

Raman : (with a serious face) so guys, speak up.

Seeing Raman all serious Ishita too walks up to them and sits beside him.

Manik: Nandu wants to say something to you people.

Nandu asks Manik to say, with her eyes which was noticed by Raman.

Raman: Stop your eye talks and speak up, Nandini.

Nandu: I have done something that you don't like. But I am not sorry. I guess I will be happy with what I have done.

Manik in Nandu's ears: Nandu you are sounding arrogant. Tujhe request karna hai.

Nandu repeats the whole thing with folded hands and fake tears.

Manik : Nandu request bola hai, drama nahi.

Nandu : Tumhi kar lo phir. Mujhe aur nahi karna.

Raman: what have you done for your "happiness" this time, Nandu?

Nandu: I broke up with that chipku chewing gum?

Raman: who is this new person now?

Manik : (glares Nandu) papa it's Harshad.

Raman: what (both Raman and Ishitha get up from their places with shocked faces. Seeing their faces both Manik and Nandini gets scared and Nandu clutches Manik's hand with fear.)

Raman: how? I thought you loved him.

Nandu: Sorry to burst your bubble. But, I was never in love with that chewing gum. Jab se vo meri life mein aaya hai, maine chewing gum khana bhi band kar diya.

Raman goes towards Nandini and Nandu closes her eyes in fear. 

Precap:

Manik got hurt... Kya hua hoga? 🤔🤔

How many of you hate shopping? 😂😂

What would be Raman's reaction? 🙄

Waiting for your feedback. 🙈🙈