31. The HaHa Couple

Hello People. Yesterday had some wattpad issues while updating. Is it only for me or did anyone else face the same? :(

Happy Reading...

Farmhouse

As soon as they reach the farmhouse they get a shock. Standing there was Soha along with Harshad as if welcoming them.

Manik(fuming): Soha. What the hell is he doing here?

Soha(coolly): Manik, didn't I ask you about bringing one of my friends?

Nandu held Manik's hand to calm him down and smiled at Harshad.

Cabir(faking excitement): What a pleasant surprise HaHa.

Harshad(puzzled): HaHa?

Cabir(informed): Haan. HArshad ka first letters 'Ha' and SoHA ke last letters 'Ha'. HaHa. Tumhe pasand aaya?

Soha(acknowledging): You are a genius Cabir. You really are talented to give such a cute name. But why is my name the second 'Ha' instead of first?

Everyone felt like banging their heads somewhere but instead glared Cabir to answer.

Cabir(blabbered): Vo actually Soha, 'Ha' in your name is second because you always support Harshad. Matlab agar tum Harshad ke aage chal rahi ho aur Harshad gir jaye toh you can't help him to stand up, right? Wahi tum agar Harshad ke peeche khadi rahogi toh before Harshad falls down, tum use pakad logi na.

Soha(bewildered): Iska Matlab...

Cabir(declared)): Matlab kuch nahi Soha. You are the pillar of support in your relationship.

Soha(confused): But Cabir we are just friends na.

Cabir(losing patience): Friendship bhi ek relationship hi hai na, Soha. Samjhi tum?

Soha(asked): Harshad tumhe samajh aaya?

Harshad(muddled): thoda thoda.

Soha(smiling widely): Oh. Ok then. Even I understood Cabir. Thank you for the name.

They both leave. As soon as they leave, everyone glares Cabir.

Manik(disbelievingly): Seriously Cabir? 'HaHa'? How can you be so ridiculous?

Cabir(hurriedly): Bhai, spontaneously jo samajh aaya hai, bol diya. Tu ab logic mat puch. Waise bhi mujhe neend aa rahi hai.

He escapes from their questioning session. Being tired of the regular drama, everyone else too retired to their respective rooms. As they all woke up early in the morning, all slept till late evening. After which they spent their rest of the evening in watching movies and pulling each other's legs. Everyone again went rest in their rooms after having their dinner.

Night

Manik's Room

Aryaman was trying to jot down the basic points about his project when Nandu entered their room. Not finding Manik there, she frowned. But seeing Aryaman scribbling something, she went and sat beside him.

Nandu(curiously)): What are you trying to do with such seriousness?

Arya(politely): Nandu, I need help. I told you about the project, right? I want to....

Nandu(cutting him off): Listen, mere se yeh sare projects nahi honge.

Arya(sarcastically): Nandini, There's this interesting thing in life called listening to what others speak. Sometimes you can try that.

Listening to his sarcasm dripping tone, she throws a pillow at his face. Glaring her, he continues.

Arya(requested): Actually, I need few basic details. Help me out.