14. Cabir's Rants

Hello Lovely People. Your story is ranking #2 in Humor. Thanks for making it possible. I can't love you people enough. *happy tears😍😍

Happy Reading...

Precap: 

Aryaman's introduction. 

Present

Cabir was restless since two days as Manan disappeared altogether which hardly happens.

The only thing which he didn't check is the farmhouse and is now heading towards it along with their friends who are equally worried because of the predictions that Cabir told them.

Here unaware of the storm coming towards them Manan were happily having their lunch along with Aryaman.

Nandu: Manik let's go shopping.

Manik: What? Tum aur shopping? Tum meri Nandu hi ho na? Fever hua hai kya? (And he starts checking her forehead)

Nandu: (slapping his hand) I am very fine and shopping mere liye nahi. Aryaman ke liye hai.

Manik: Oh ya I forgot. Chalo let's go for shopping. Aryaman?

Arya nods.

They get ready and go for shopping. After an hour Cabir and gang reaches the farmhouse. Cabir enquires about Manan and finds out that they went for shopping which shocks everyone as Nandu hardly goes for shopping and that too without their girls gang. As its always girls who select all probable dresses for her and Manik does the final selection.

Cabir asks everyone to settle down and relax so that they could confront them after they reach.

Here, Manik selects a lots of dresses for Aryaman while Nandu was playing on Manik's mobile because apparently she forgot her mobile at farmhouse. After the shopping they come back to farmhouse. As soon as they enter into the living room a number of flying saucers had started showering over them. Manik looked above and found the reason to be Cabir. He glared Cabir for this mischief to which Cabir returned the same expression. They were too into their glaring game that they didn't notice Nandu. Nandu goes towards them with one of the pillow and threw on Cabir's face.

Cabir: ouch. Mujhe kyun maar rahi hai?

Nandu: Aww Cabir. Next time try throwing roses. Wo hindi movies mein jaise heroine ke upar maarte hai na waise. Mujhe bhi nahi lagegi, tumhe bhi nahi lagegi.

Cabir: Tum heroine nahi ho. Aur mujhe tumse baat bhi nahi karni. (With that Nandu starts glaring him and he starts ignoring her. Nandu gets angry and goes and sits on the sofa.)

Cabir: How could you do this to me Manik? Matlab you don't even care for me anymore. Mujhe cake bhi nahi diya na hi koi party. Tujhe pata hai kal se maine khana bhi nahi khaya hai?

Navya: Cabir but tumne bola your Mom asked you to keep some fast because you were not studying properly?

Cabir: Madhubala ji. Wo line abhi bolna zaroori tha kya?

Cabir again started his rant without letting Manik explain anything, while Manik was giving him a helpless look. Nandu couldn't see a helpless Manik so she went to Manik and pulled him towards her by his hand while Cabir was holding his other hand pulling towards him.

Nandu: Manik mujhe bhook lagi hai.

Cabir: No Manik. She is just jealous that you are talking to me.

Cabir: Manik

Nandu: Manik

Cabir: Manik

Nandu: Manik

Cabir: Manik

Getting irritated with these two Manik shouted while freeing his hands from both their holds.

Manik: Shut up both of you. Cabir for your kind information we aren't talking. It's only you who is talking since the time you came without even giving any chance for me to explain.

Cabir: Baby, you want to talk to me? Tho bolo na. I am always free for you.

Manik: Cabir shut up. (Turning towards Nandu) Nandu tumhe kya khana hai?

Nandu thinks for sometime and then says popcorn.

Manik: Ok. I will ask butler to bring it here?

Cabir: Mere upar chillaya. Tu use kabhi kuch kyun nahi bolta?

Manik: because she is hungry.

Cabir: kabhi bolta hai she is a kid. Kabhi she is hungry. You always cover her up.

Nandu shows him a tongue standing behind Manik.

Cabir: Manik dekh wo mujhe chida rahi hai.

Manik: Cabir grow up. And Nandu you go freshen up and come. I will get you popcorn.

Nandu:(in a baby voice) ok Manik. (And winks at Cabir before running away from there)

Manik goes inside kitchen and asks the butler to bring popcorn for everyone. While Cabir notices a new face sitting there among them.

Cabir: Hey. Sorry we just do lots of drama. I enjoy irritating Nandu. By the way, who are you?

Before Aryaman could say Manik replies.

Manik: He is my friend Aryaman. He came yesterday, so we were busy with him doing some work.

Cabir: So, it's Aryaman now instead of me. Bas yehi dekhne ko bach gaya.

Before anyone could say anything Aryaman shouts.

Aryaman: Nanduuu

Precap: 

Nandu ko kya hua? 

I am sorry the chapter was short. Next chapter will be longer than this. I have written this one long back and didn't check it then and now if I change it, rest chapters will be affected. 

How was the update? Waiting for your feedback. (The compulsory conclusion line.🙈🙈)