Last Note

Chapter 53rd marks the end of this story. There might be an epilogue but it will take time. I haven't written it yet.

And there is a slight possibility of a sequel. I have a very rough plot idea for it. Let's see how things work. But before that, I want to write two other books. One of the books is already published. I will update the chapters maybe after a small break of some 5-7 days. 

If any person is sad, please don't be. Keep smiling always. 

The main part. Thanks for reading this and supporting this book. It really means a lot because you people have managed to make me smile many times. And trust me that's special. 

If you have any complaints, doubts, questions, suggestions, messages, feel free to inform me. 

One common complaint was about Manan romance. I didn't mean to hurt or ignore anyone. I am just not comfortable any such stuff. I don't want to ruin the purity of Manan with my immature writing. Hope you understand. 

Thank you to everyone who voted and commented on this book. 

A special note for silent readers. Guys, please be comfortable. No one will force you to comment or vote. If you are reading it offline or something, it's all ok as long as you are smiling and enjoying the book. If at all you want to talk or comment, you can always drop a message for me but please don't feel guilty for not commenting on the chapters. 

And to people who have regularly commented, I have tried to reply you all. But sometimes, the busy schedule and technical glitches didn't support me to do it. But I read all your comments and they are very very special. 

Finally, this book wouldn't have been possible without you all. I am irregular at work but your love and support always kept me going. A big THANK YOU to my Fam. Love you loads :)