A Look Into The Past

Season 3 Episode 18

So Niklaus has been gone for while, trying to find Finn to locate our mother. He got a lead on where he might be so Rebekah met up with him while I was on witch duty. Watching over his witch that would undo the spell that would unlink them.

"So what's your name again?" I asked the young girl, who looked very uncomfortable.

"Bonnie," she replied without looking at me.

"Cute name," I nodded and sat across from her. "Listen, Bonnie, I'm sorry that Klaus kidnapped you and you're stuck here but I don't want to be here any more than you do."

"Then why don't you let me go?" She asked.

"Well, you know Klaus, very hard-headed. Anyway, he threatened to dagger me, which might sounds good to you, thinking that my other siblings would get daggered too but I'm not linked to them. And if I were to be daggered, it'd just be me and then you'd have to deal with an angry Damon cause he'd get his memories of me back, and that would be-" I blew air out and shook my head. "Bad."

Damon couldn't actually get his memories back because of the wording  used when I compelled him, I was just saying that to make her think I had more reason's than one to be here.

"You knew Damon?" She asked me.

"Once upon a time," I smiled. "And Stefan, no big deal though."

"Mind telling the story? I'd love to hear," Sage said while entering the room.

"Go back upstairs, Klaus will bring Finn any minute now," I rolled my eyes.

"Why can't I hang out with you?" She mocked.

"Because, I don't like you," I replied.

"How do you know Damon and Stefan?" Bonnie asked.

"That's the question everyone's just been dying to know the answer to," I laughed. "But that's my business to know, not anyone else's."

My heightened hearing picked up a car door slamming and my siblings bickering back and forth outside.

"They're here, don't mind me. I'll just be on my way, Bonnie would you mind telling my brother that I will be back later?" I picked up belongings and headed towards the back door.

"Uh, sure," she mumbled.

I didn't really feel like seeing Finn, considering he tried to kill all of us. So I left out the back door to avoid him at all costs.

***

"Hello, Elijah, it's me, you're sister. Just calling, again. Just want to know how you're doing. Klaus hasn't got the witch to unlink you all but it should be soon, i'll call you later. I'd really appreciate-" The phone beeped, which meant the voicemail was too long and it sent.

Elijah hasn't answered any of my calls. That was the second voicemail I've left today. Usually I would leave him be, I know I'd see him in a few centuries. But, I missed him. I missed Kol too but he's on a mission for Klaus so we can't really 'hang out' or whatever.

I sighed and shoved my phone back into my jacket pocket and opened the front door to the mansion.

The second I did I heard screams come from a room to the left. I hurried over and pushed the double doors open.

I gasped when I found Damon strung up by his wrists, my sister draining him of blood.

"What the hell have you done?" I sped over and un-clasped one of his wrists.

"Hey!" Rebekah threw me into the wall. "He's my play thing!"

"You can't do this to him," I said, dusting myself off as I stood up.