Heartbreak Hotel

Season 3 Episode 22

Elvis Presley was one of the biggest singers of the 50s. Stefan and I's favorite. We'd actually became friends with him and had so much fun with him in Las Vegas in 1956, when his song 'Heartbreak Hotel' first debuted and became a hit all over the United States. It was our favorite.

Even after Stefan and I separated, I was still friends with Elvis. The perks of being a vampire. I've been friends with so many celebrities in the past. It's a littler harder now with the huge spread of media. Someone would notice a woman who didn't age.

"You make me so lonely, baby. Well, I'm so lonely. I get so lonely I could die," The three of us sang the lyrics as we drove down the road. It's a classic. And when you've been around for so long, you fall in love with all the music of each generation. Except the 1980s. Let's try to forget the age of disco please.

I layed in the backseat, playing air guitar to the song through the aux. While the three of us sang.

Damon was petty for the longest time when he found out Stefan got some of his memories back. He complained for long before Stefan shut him up by turning on the radio. Then we slowly moved to our favorite songs, through my phone which was plugged into the aux.

Our jam fest was soon cut short when Stefan's phone began to ring. I groaned loudly as Stefan turned off the music so he could answer it.

"It's Jeremy," he explained as he answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hey, I just thought I should let you know. Elena passed out tonight, I took her to the hospital. Meredith says she's okay, just a concussion," Jeremy began to explain what happened to Elena.

"You did what?" Damon asked with a hint of anger, glancing up at Stefan.

"I took her to the hospital. When you find your sister unconscious, you call 911."

"Not when you have a parade of vampires at your disposal," Damon exclaimed.

"Every remaining Original is going to want Elena dead to stop Alaric," said Stefan. "She's a sitting duck in there."

"Hey! Not me," I protested. "I like Elena. Even though I'm very terrified of Alaric, I wouldn't kill her."

"Hey, Elvis, shut up back there," Damon said to me over his shoulder.

"Did you just call me Elvis?" I said, giving him a weird look.

"Both of you shut up," Stefan glared at both of us.

"Meredith wants to keep her here for observation," Jeremy said.

"Jeremy, get Elena home. We're on our way," Damon angrily hung up the phone.

"Uh, no we're not. You forced me to leave town, it's officially dark. Alaric still has the white oak stake, so unless you want me to kill Elena, then I suggest we don't turn around," I threaten.

Stefan let out a laugh. "You wouldn't kill her. I know you, Elizabeth. You're better than your siblings."

"You're better than you siblings," I mocked him like a child, crossing my arms over my chest and falling back into the seat. He was right though.

"You know one of us needs to keep moving, right?" Stefan asked Damon. "If Klaus really is the sire to our bloodline, we need to keep his body hidden before Alaric finds him, kills him and we all end up dead."

"He is your sire. Just to confirm that," I popped up in the space between them, holding a finger in the air.

"Our life is one big proverbial coin toss," Damon retorts.