Prologue

Harry had come face to face with the machine, continuously pumping out everything that was going on his brain.

"Is THIS why things don't go as planned?" Harry told himself. He had already been booed at after his performance using his worn out puppets, but maybe, just maybe, there had to be something more.

"But I gotta save my childhood friend..." Harry sadly glanced at his tortured puppet, Dennis.

"YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM ABOUT LOSING YOUR FRIENDS, OR YOU CAN HAVE A DREAM ABOUT BURNING YOUR FRIENDS-"

Harry pushed one of the buttons to see what happens, but all that came from it was the return of one of the earlier teachers, Tony the talking clock.

"Time is a tool you can put on the wall, or wear it on your wrist. The past is far behind us; the future doesn't exist. Time went new and old like history, stuff from the past went into a mystery."

"You made me die!"

"But look, a computer!"

"I'm supposed to be helping him..." Harry thought to himself. After all, nothing seemed wrong when he first entered the imaginary world many, many years ago.

Harry pushed several more buttons to find several more of the teachers, but soon, he discovered that there were more teachers that he never saw before: a traffic light, a magnet, the UNIVERSE!?

But then... he heard something.

"Oh no; not this again." Harry thought. "It can't be..."

The heavy breathing of a strange man got more recognizable as Harry felt the touch of the thin hand that smelled of alcohol. Harry turned his red body around in shock as he noticed the menacing face of who might have been causing all this corruption. He couldn't bear to think of it any longer.

Looking back at Dennis's traumatized eyes, his feet moved closer to a plug which might help get him out of here. Laying his tremulous hands onto the plug, Harry took one last look at Roy's attempt on trying to save his son, but of course it wouldn't work out.

"I wonder what will happen."