Ten

"Where are we?" Harry nervously asked.

"We're outside the Secret Room. It's the only place in this building that has a door, but the black figure never lets me in." The little black lady replied solemnly. "But we could try to open it ourselves, if that's what you want."

This woman's really up to something...

Clarissa immediately tried to grab a gun from it's designated room when the little black lady stopped her. "STOP THAT THIS INSTANT!"

"What?"

"The figure will kill ANYONE that touches his stuff, even me!"

"Then how will we enter the Secret Room without a gun?"

The little black lady thought a lot longer than Harry thought that it almost felt like it would go on for 90 years, but she finally responded, not with words, but with a swift movement of her finger as the door opened almost immediately.

"Woah!" Clarissa exclaimed with a gasp. "You can do THAT!?"

"I had some experience..." The lady chuckled. All this time Harry thought this girl would be useless, but now she meant more to him than a cup of coffee in the morning.

"Over here!"

Harry stumbled into the Secret Room, which was quite a small room for a big, red guy, with it's gray walls and stained black floor. "Haven't you found the door yet?"

"I have." The black lady told the nervous male. It was the same color as the floor, only a tad bit lighter with a rough coating like the rocky ground of a desert. "But you have to be very quiet and very careful."

"We'll make sure of that, now show us the way!" Clarissa demanded.

"As long as you know," said the lady, "then we can all escape together. Follow me."