Four

Harry and Clarissa were in the black figure's truck, being driven to wherever they were going. Curious, Harry looked inside the back door to reveal a wide range a disguises; this had to be the reason he acted so violently in that police officer suit.

"YOU FOOL! Get us out of this truck NOW!!" Harry yelled at the black figure, trying to open the vehicle door.

"You weren't supposed to find those!"

Clarissa's eyes crossed to match with the black figure's. "But he did." Suddenly, the black figure hit his foot on brakes, resulting in a swift stop. "Looks like I'm gonna have to make those chains tighter..."

Using his powerful ominous hands, he strictly tightened the chains around both of their waists to the points where they almost ripped the skin entirely. 

"Hey, you cut that out!" Clarissa shot back, removing his hand from her yellow body.

"Oh no you don't..." The evil figure pushed Clarissa down to the ground, her eyes widened with fear. "You know, Clarissa, I still have the option to tape your mouth shut."

Silence.

"I'm not sure how that will work."

Up from above, Buttercream the cat was spying on the mysterious, black figure. He lifted his paws off the building and climbed onto the next tree, softly landing on the ground with the following pounce. Knowing that his owner was in danger, he chased after the truck with hope he wouldn't get run over.

"We're here!"

"What?"

The two mopes rubbed their eyes at the sight of a dark and eerie house. It was a dark gray with a pure black, brick roof with a few burrows outside the entrance, home to a handful of trapdoor spiders.

"Come on! Don't just sit there!" The black figure yelled, dragging Harry and Clarissa into the scary building.

"This is gonna be a real party..."