Eight

One minute Harry was in the normal, the next, he was in the imaginary.

This feels familiar. Wait, what's happening!?

At last, when he opened his eyes, the grim tone of Finchwell suddenly came back to him. Everything he left behind had never been tampered with, nor was his friends, the only difference was that Bert was dead and Dennis was more nervous than ever. In a spilt-second, the yellow boy was hugging onto Harry.

"Don't hug me..."

"I'M SCARED!"

When Harry looked up, it was not a pretty sight. Samantha the sketchbook had most of her pages ripped out, Tony the clock's clock hands have been horrifically bent, Shrignold the Lovebug's wings were ripped out and was being treated like a marionette, Colin's screen was shattered, the healthy band was being eaten alive and Larry the lamp had abruptly disappeared.

Is this the teachers' judgement day?

The red male then started to hear grim voices coming from the mouse hole.

"Ratty! Things are going smoothly out here!"

"Yes, yes, it always has..."

"Hey, Rattazel, do have any more food in the food bowl?"

"I told you there isn't any left, Rattina."

"SILENCE! We'll have some more."

"How are we gonna do that, Ratty?"

"We'll just have to trigger the trio into feeding us, and when they feed us, we'll obtain more power, and once we have enough power, we can take over all of Finchwell!"

"Can you be a little more quiet, Ratty? Of course we need food for my unborn babies, but they can still hear you, and that includes the others outside."

They're talking about me.

"Follow me, Rattazel. Rattina, you stay in the mouse hole where it's safe."

As Ratty and Rattazel hurried in the living room where the teachers were getting tortured,  Harry noticed that not only was Dennis trying to hide from the situation, but he was also starting to wither away as time progressed.

"D-Dennis! What happened t-to you!?"

A tiny voice in his head kept speaking to him.

The bowls.

The bowls.

The bowls.

"They're trying to feed themselves, and whenever they start eating, the bad things start happening!" Harry immediately got out the mouse traps and set them near the entrance near the rat food.

"Oh no; they're trying to trap us again!"

"Stop your fretting, Rattazel. I have a plan..."

The red mope noticed that even though things were going completely wrong, the food in the fridge stayed the same. He took out a luxurious red apple, and before he knew it...

"AHHH!"

"It worked, Ratty!"

"Food! Now!"

As Ratty and Rattazel raced to get the pellets as Harry tried to spray them with pepper spray, the rats let out more mouse traps to get his toes, all of them. The minute Harry got close enough to spray pepper spray on the two rats, all the mouse traps dropped on his red toes, and it was extremely painful.

What's happening!? WHAT HAVE I DONE!? HELP!!!