Final Thoughts <Dick Grayson X Reader>

Imagine : To many spoilers if I tell! Ha! Haha! HA!

Note : Well it might make you tear up, depending on how sensitive you are really this one is pretty heart warming

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just three more months, the past few had already been long enough. Two months ago you found out you where pregnant with your fiancées child. Dick Grayson to be exact. After another check up you both find out you have actually been pregnant for nearly four months! You where thankful then for your 'allergy' to all types of wines and beers. No drinking. Never.

It was late, you where pretty much one hundred percent sure that Dick had gone out for night patrol. But then, you heard some noises coming from the restroom. After going to the kitchen and arming yourself with a steak knife you walk to the door. Wondering if it was an intruder. Holding the knife close you open the door swiftly.

"Dick...?" You say in confusion, seeing the blue eyed male sitting on the floor with a hand running through his hair, "I thought you where on patrol"

"I just, wanted some time to think" Richard admitted quietly under his breath. His expression of worry, happiness, and deep thought confusing you more.

"Thinking about what?" You ask in a whispering tone, slowly bringing yourself to sit next to him. He almost immediately wrapped an arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to him. He placed his chin atop your Y/H/C haired head and let out a sigh.

"About this baby...I'm scared I won't be able to offer him or her the life they deserve. We live a life where I go out everyday, every single time I leave this apartment I wonder if it will be the last time I ever see my home again."

You blinked, 'How did he never tell me about this?', you thought, "Dick. This baby is the luckiest in the world because you're they're father. We are having this child for a reason, I know it. Maybe it doesn't feel like it's a good time but possibly in the end we will think differently."

Richard stayed silent, he placed a kiss on your cheek and just nodded as a response. The rest of the night was just cuddles and movies....in other words, perfection.

[Sorry this was really short, I'm currently working on many more chapters so don't worry, I'll try and get them published as soon as I can 💗]