<Office Space> Lena Luthor X Reader

Imagine : Moving into a home with Lena and helping her unpack her things for her new office. While unpacking.

Warning : Extreme fluff. Will most likely end in Cuddles- yes! Cuddles! Yay! Lena Cuddles!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Y/N L/N! Better get up here before I make you sleep on the couch!" Lena Luthor shouted, her tone obviously showed she was making that statement as a joke. You knew this. But that didn't stop you from arriving in the box filled room in an instant.

"Jokes on you, if I did end up sleeping on that couch I would have been asleep in seconds. That
Things hella soft...." You said with a warm smile- noticing the boxes, "Babe you said you would unpack yesterday."

"Yes but I thought that spending some quality time with my beautiful girlfriend would do me some good- plus i really do need help with these boxes." Lena explained with her amazing beautiful smile- god damn it you really didn't have a choice now. Even if you would have said yes no matter what.

After about ten minutes, you noticed your girlfriend bite her lower lip in thought. She would always bite her lip for different reasons and you god see in her eyes to see the exact reason or emotion. She was either in thought, in 'the mood' , attracted to someone, upset, and many more that would take to long to list.

This time, the lip bite was in thought- but also in 'the mood'...so maybe she was thinking about it you where in the mood...? This was strange. It was one of the first times you couldn't read Lena's small actions. It kinda made you nervous.

"What's up Babe?" You asked finally. The brunettes head snapped up to look at you.

"Nothing, just thinking about how lucky I am to be with you and stuff." The woman explained as she opened another box, this one looking smaller then the others. Lena smiled as she took out two photographs in frames, they where both of you and her, "Man, these are pretty old. Probably a year or two right?" She asked as she turned to show you the old pictures.

You nodded, "Yep. One definitely. I'm wearing red eye shadow in those pictures. So, yeah." You explained with a short laugh, Lena letting out a giggle.

"I love you so damn much." Lena said out of the blue. Literally, that comment wasn't even hinted from escaping her lips then! Oh damnit know you're thinking about her lips.....

"I-I Love you too." You managed to stutter out, still confused on why she had said that here and now. The only logical explanation was that Lena was REALLY in the mood. There was no more lip biting but honestly you could really tell just by anything now.

After an hour or two of unpacking- you and Lena decided to call it a night and head to bed. You got in first after getting into your silk night gown your girl friend had gotten you last Christmas. She wouldn't tell you how much it cost no matter how much you begged- so you knew it was most likely more expensive then your old apartment...

You where beyond happy when Lena walked out in a small black night gown. It was short enough that it left practically nothing to your imagination...but you knew that even if Lena dressed like that it could even mean something else. Just by looking in her eyes you could tell it was a cuddling night- maybe a little more love tomorrow night but tonight was just pure cuddles.

Your girlfriend managed to slip under the layers of blankets close to silently before snuggling up to you and resting her head on your chest. Let's just say both of you fell asleep in a matter of moments after exchanging your last 'I love you' 's of the night.

[I hope that wasn't to toooo short but I really enjoyed writing about Lena! 💗]