Chapter 1!!

Malina and her sister Yui Kimori sat silently in a limo. Yui watching the scenery while Malina listening to her music.

"One final fight, for this tonight

Whoa, with knives and pens we made our plight"

"Malina, hey we are here" cut through my earbuds. Glancing up I see we have pulled to stop in front of a beautiful ornate gate. "Lets goo Malina, it looks like it's going to rain." Yui whined. I roll my eyes and pull on my pink hoodie, and straighten my comfy black sweatpants, the hour drive, wrinkled most of my things. Grabbing my bag I slide out of the car and pull out a twenty and give it to our driver as a tip.

"Thank you for the safe trip," I tell him.

"If only you knew honey, I wish you and your sister good luck," he said cryptically and drove off. I roll my eyes, Yui's prediction coming true as it began to rain, she grabbed her suitcase and I followed her to the porch overhang.

"Are you going to knock or are we just going to stand here getting wet?" I sarcastically quip.

"Shut up!" Yui snaps, before knocking loudly on the large doors, the sound resounded through the courtyard. Yui went to knock a second time, the door swings in before her hand hit the wood.

"Well that was creepy," I commented before waltzing into the entryway. Yui followed me. Looking around I saw a luxurious entryway with a beautiful staircase that split off. It has a rich red carpet laid out. Looking around I notice a light redheaded teen, he looked about our age. Yui also saw him and walked over to him.

"Hey, you, Why didn't you open the door?" Yui demanded out of the sleeping teen. I rolled my eyes and leaned against the wall, to watch her stupidity play out. She grabbed his hand to wake him up, only to drop it in shock. "He's cold as ice Malina!" She leans in to listen to his heartbeat.

"Stupid Yui," I can't help but to mutter

"He hasn't got a pulse! I need to call for help!" Yui nearly screeches. I roll my eyes at her dramatics, she had never been trained on knowing when someone was dead, so I assumed she was just being stupid again. As she pulls out her obnoxious pink flip phone, the teen grabs it out of her hand.

"Damn you're noisy, don't you know not to be loud when you're in another house?" the teen complained, his voice much deeper than expected. He sat up and then suddenly Yui was beneath him and he was leering at her.

"What are you doing?" Yui whines.

"I'd think it was obvious" He smirked. "I'm about to take you in every way," He leered.