Chapter 2

"Ayato," rang out a new voice, a few feet from myself. "This is our greeting hall, it is only for receiving and greeting guests. It's not for you to for your distasteful displays, take these displays to your private rooms." Looking at the new member of our little group I see a tall, butler-like teen. He had dark purple hair and piercing mature eyes.

"Dammit, it's Reiji," the newly dubbed Ayato groans sitting up off of Yui. Yui dashed away to the newly named Reiji.

"Please help me, we were sent here to live here, but no one mentioned boys," Yui burst out fearfully.

"Ayato explain this at once," Reiji demanded, stepping away from Yui, towards Ayato.

"Hey pancake didn't say anything about living here, how would I know? ASk melons over there," Ayato sniped, gesturing first to Yui, then to myself.

"Did you just call me pancake?!" Yui demanded, quite red-faced, though it's hard to tell if from embarrassment or anger.

"Well duh, you're as flat as a pancake, just like she's got bloody melons on her," Ayato calmly responded, with no regard to her feelings.

"We'll have to to the bottom of things, but this is not the place, follow me, and take care of their luggage," Reiji said after a few moments, and began to walk away, an aged butler grabbed our suitcases, I kept hold of my purse though.

Yui and I follow him to a lavish sitting room. It had a pair of soft-backed chairs, with real wood accents. There was also a large couch, looking around I see it has double high ceilings, a balcony hallway overlooked the room. Yui and I slowly make our way to the couch which faces the 2 chairs. Yui sat dead in the middle of the couch I sat over on the far right side.

"For formality's sake, please inform us of your names, and how you came to be in our house," commanded Reiji. I roll my eyes at his formality, how stuck up can one person be?

"I'm Malina and that's Yui Kimori, we're sisters," I begin, only to get cut off.

"Oh, who are these tasty smelling morsels?" questioned a voice from behind me, stopping I turn and see another attractive teen with deep red hair, and a pure black fedora on the second floor, personally he seemed a bit of a perv, just on appearances.

"Laito, your truly saw them first, so yours truly will be their first everything," Ayato snapped. There was an awkward silence before Yui cried out in surprise, turning I see that 'Laito' has come up behind her and was pulling back, his mouth closing. I got to was 'what the fuck' when someone licks, the left side of my neck, I flinch away and turn to see another teen! 'Damn lots of the guys' He has dark purple hair, and a teddy bear, with an odd eye patch.

"My, my you taste so sweet little bitch," commented Laito happily.

"Bubblegum is rather rich as well," comments the new purple haired teen. I just sorta froze up, wiping off my neck in shock.

"This is no way to act towards girls you've only just met." Riji reprimanded. The teddy holding teen moved to perch on the arm of the couch near me, while Laito stands at the other side of the couch, leaning against it.

"But it's far too tempting with these tasty little morsels, what else could we do?" Laito responds.

"Who dares to wake me?" demanded a new petulant voice, turning right I see a blond, red eyes teen, he gave off the aura of being very easily angered and physical.

"H-how did you get in here so fast?" Innocently Yui asked, like an idiot. This greatly annoys the new teen, who now punched a deep hole in the solid wall.

"You will answer my question first!" he demanded. I look back over towards Reiji, he rolls his posh eyes, before clearing his throat.