Chapter 6 Results of Actions

Malina POV

I finally catch my breath after a few moments, I look up and honestly whimper. The triplets now sat on the bed, Laito sat on the far right side of the bed playing with the letter opener I stabbed him with his blood having been cleaned from it, while Kanato, sat kneeling about halfway down the bed, leaving enough space for someone to sit in front of himself, while Ayato glared from the head of the bed.

"I can't believe you thought you could get away, feisty bitch, after attacking me, now you really should be punished don't you think?" Laito cruelly teased. I froze, and stay against the door.

"Dealing with the pancake made me so thirsty melons, don't you think you really should oblige us unless you want us to use her instead?" Threateningly questions Ayato. I obviously don't want them attacked or biting my little sister, I don't like her but I still love her. 'Stupid Yui!, I sigh and shake my head in the negative.

"I'd rather you not prey on my little sister," I force out of my dry throat. Ayato smiles and motions for me to join him and his brothers on the bed. I whimper, and slowly push myself up from the door, and walk slowly to the bed, not unlike a man walking to the gallows, Ayato grabs me roughly by the right wrist and forces me to sit on the bed, right in the centre of the brothers. Latio smirks saying,

"Either you remove your little sweatshirt, or I will happily cut it off, you're choice little pet," I nearly roll my eyes, thinking better of it, I restrain myself, and slide off my soft oversized hoodie, my skin goosebumps from the change in temperature, I leave my hoodie, on my lap. I shiver and glance at Latio without turning my head, afraid. Latio with no warning stabs into my left arm with the letter opener just missing my vein, my blood starts to seep out of my arm. He chuckles and pulls my arm up to his mouth licking the lost blood, before clenching hard into my wrist, I cry out in pain, and barely hold myself back from wrenching my wrist away, before I can get over the pain, I feel another pair of stabbing points into my throat on my right side, I cry out once more, as I feel Kanato leisurely sipping my blood out of my neck, I lean back into him, to lessen the pain, only for Ayato to grab my right arm forcefully and pierce my skin in my forearm. I already feel faint from the pain, nearly able to feel my blood being pulled from my body.