A̺͆U̺͆T̺͆H̺͆O̺͆R̺͆S̺͆ N̺͆O̺͆T̺͆E̺͆

Hey guys,

Listen I know most of you hate reading these but I just need to get this out,....

Over a hundred freaking reads and comments.... That's like..so like... I don't know like.... ugh...

I actually cried. Nope, I'm not exaggerating, I sincerely cried tears of joy. Because there was a point of time when I just quit writing because people wouldn't read... And this is in reality the second story im publishing on this account, the first one was removed after two months with less than twenty reads and two votes.

I was pretty depressed then...so I gave up writing all together and a few months back, I went for this counselling thing and the shrink told me to be confident and start writing again so that's why I did. And now I've come much further than I expected (SLITHER ranked #22 in Paranormal on 18/04/2018), this is all because of you guys.

I can't thank you enough like... I feel like you just showered me with marshmallows. (BTW I'm obsessed with marshmallows.)

And I changed the cover.  What do ya think?

I love you all. Thank you so much for all the support. Keep reading and voting. Give me feedback on what you guys think so I can move the story forward and it also helps to figure out plot holes so do comment. And please share with your friends, because if u are an author you'd understand that overwhelming joy when you get a new reader.

Again,
🅥🅞🅣🅔   🅒🅞🅜🅜🅔🅝🅣  🅐🅝🅓  🅢🅗🅐🅡🅔.

LΩ∇Σ,
SҜΨΣ.