chapter 3- Go die in a hole

AJR- Sober up

UNEDITED

The bell rang and I grabbed my bag, bolting out of the room. Students filled the hallways and started to meet up with their friends. I shoved past them and looked at the locker numbers. 

106

121

139 

These numbers make no sense! 

They are not even in order!

Where the heck is locker number 193. I prayed to god and if he answered my prayers, a voice brought me out of my prayer. "Lost?" 

I swiftly turned around to be met with light chocolate brown eyes. She had long straight dark brown hair with natural light brown tips. A dimple decorated each side of her cheek and her lips were tugged upwards into a smile. She was wearing skinny denim jeans with a white tee and Adidas.

I plastered a fake sheepish smile and nodded. She nodded and walked towards me, grabbing my schedule and quickly scanning it. "My name is Daries Mutler," Daries introduced. 

Should I tell her my name?

I thought about it for a second. Sure, why not? 

"Arden," I finished. She looked at me eagerly and squealed. 

"You're a brit?" she asked eagerly. I tried my best not to roll my eyes and nodded slightly.

Her smile only widened as she looked at me. As if it was the most clechí thing ever, she said. "Your locker is two lockers away from mine!" she exclaimed and grabbed my wrist, dragging me through the mounts of students. 

In less then five seconds, I was in front of my locker. "193," I mumbled and looked down at my paper for my locker combo. 

43

15

25

My locker made a click and I opened it, revealing a dark 8in by 14in space. I smiled, feeling accomplished and put my books in there. The bell rung and Daries squealed. 

"Come on we're going to be late for class!" she exclaimed and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to my next class. 

My smile dropped as I looked at the teacher who was teaching my next class. I glared at Landen who smugly smiled at me. Daries noticed our looks and dragged me to the back of the room. She was about to sit me down but I shoved her and sat down myself. 

"I think I am capable of sitting myself," I tried to say calmly but it came out through gritted teeth. 

She just shrugged and sat next to me. "I can't believe MrMcdreamy was looking at you!" she exclaimed. I looked at her amused and tried my best not to snort and burst out laughing. 

"MrMcdreamy?" I asked through fits of giggles. She nodded and looked to the front of the class to where Landen was. 

 "His British accent and perfectly cut hair with the stubble. Don't even get me started on his muscles,"

She sighed dreamily and used her hand for support. I snapped my fingers in front of her face but she was clearly living a dream where Landen and her were getting married. They would have 100 kids and live in a castle happily ever after. 

I noticed that the other girls were looking at him the same way and I rolled my eyes, almost gagging. "Good Morning class," Landen started and the girls sighed dreamily at his deep voice. 

I rolled my eyes as Landen's gaze went to me. He smiled victoriously at me and I put my finger to my mouth, pretending to gag. He rolled his eyes and walked around his desk, leaning back and using his arms as support.

"We have a new student!" he announced. I shot daggers at him and he smiled smugly. 

'I hope you go die in a hole' I mouthed. He glared but then smiled at the rest of the class. 

"Would you like to introduce yourself?" he asked innocently. I shook my head. "Oh I think you should," he told me smugly. I gave him a warning glare but he just continued. 

"Please give a warm welcome to my ni-" he started but I cut him off by standing up. 

Everyone's eyes went to me as I grudgingly walked to the front. 'You're dead' I mouthed to Landen. 

Once I was in front of the classroom he whispered only audible for me to hear. "So worth it," 

I glared at him and looked at the class. "My name is Arden Jackson," I started and some students gasped at my British accent. I was about to go back to my seat but Landen stopped me. 

"And where are you from," he mused. I shot daggers at him and looked back at the class

"Hell," I mumbled under my breath. "Britain," I said through gritted teeth. 

I slowly walked back to my seat and sat down. "Wow," Daries mumbled. I turned to look at her confused. 

"Usually Mr Johnson is a nice person," she told me surprised. "But I think he's out to get you," she whispered. I shrugged. 

The lesson was long and boring. When the bell rang, I mumbled a Hallelujah and walked out. "Wait up!" Daries called out. I rolled my eyes. 

Can't this girl leave me alone?

Daries caught up with me and started to pant. "You should be on the track team," she gasped out. I shrugged and fixed my glasses. "Do you want to eat with my friends and I?" she asked hopefully. 

No. 

"Yes," I said uncertainly. I really really don't like this girl. But, sometimes you have to make sacrifices. 

Right? 

She nodded eagerly and grabbed my wrist, dragging me to my doom. 

Go die in a hole Daries Mutler.

Ok, so this chapter was just a 'filler' I was really bored so I decided to write this chapter. 

So, how do you guys like Daries?