chapter 5 - Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear

Thank you for supporting all my stories and voting, also commenting. 

Jeremy Zucker - Peace Signs

"No," Landen stated and starting walking to his room

"What? Why not!" I whined and trailed behind him. 

"Because I said so," he told me as a matter of factly. I groaned and threw my hands up in the air. 

"Why can't I go to a gang meeting! I won't even be inside. I would just hack their system and listen to the conversation. I need to stay informed!" I fired back and we turned a corner of the hallway.

"Do you even hear yourself?" he asked. 

"Please!" I begged holding the 'e'. He opened the door into his room and turned to face me before I could walk in. 

"No," he growled and slammed the door in my face. I scoffed and put my hands on my hips.

"Rude!" I yelled. 

"Uh huh," I heard through the other side of the door. 

I rolled my eyes and walked to my room, slamming my door in the process. "Two can play that game," I grumbled and threw myself on my bed. 

I groaned through my pillow and rolled over so I was facing the ceiling. "He can't tell me what to do," I mumbled in realisation. 

I smirked and got off my bed, walking towards my closet and picking out some clothes. I grabbed a black crop top that had an open cut on my back with straps; along with black skinny leather pants and a black leather jacket. 

I put on my black Rolex watch that actually had a GPS inside. I grabbed my 'lipstick' which actually was a taser. I know, so stereotypical, right? I grabbed my black leather boots that had a stiletto heel and put them on. I put on eyeliner with actual red lipstick and did a smokey eye. I walked towards my dresser and put my now blonde hair into a high ponytail and put in some bobby pins. (Her outfit is shown above the chapter)

Hey, if I was going to take down some bad guys, better look good doing it. 

I went deeper into my closet and grabbed two small daggers, two Glocks named Sally and Stacy, three grenades, a longer dagger, a pocket knife, binoculars, flashlight, pepper spray, computer, phone and gloves. 

I put one of the daggers in my boot and the other in my sleeve. I hid Stacy in my jacket and Sally I strapped around my thigh. I hid one grenade in my jacket and the other two I strapped around my waist but only on my right side. I grabbed the longer dagger and hid that on the other side of my waist. 

I grabbed the pocket knife and put that in my pocket along with my pepper spray. I put my flashlight in my breast pocket and put my phone in the back pocket of my jeans. I grabbed a backpack and put my computer, gloves and binoculars in there along with the rest of my electronic equipment. 

What? A girl's got to protect herself. 

I put my shades on and smirked at myself in the mirror. "Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear," I quoted from Fast and Furious. 

Hey guys! I am so so so so so sorry for the extremely short chapter but I put a lot of thought and effort into this. It was only 586 words but it was probably one of the best chapters I have ever made.