chapter 9-find her

Logan's pov.

"What are you talking about," I growled lowly. Bruno, one of the new guys gulped nervously. He looked down at his fingers and fidgeted with them. His knuckles were bruised badly and he had blood on his forehead.

"W-well, she just came out o-of nowhere," Bruno stuttered and began rambling about how strong and fast she was. "S-she was just so fast and h-her punches were on p-point," he rambled.

I rolled my eyes and grabbed him by the collar of his shirt. "Who was she" I seethed. He gulped and shook his head.

"I don't know," he responded nervously. I groaned and let go of his collar, pushing back slightly. He stumbled a few steps back and fell on the floor.

Daymond, my most trusted gunner, ran a hand through his brown hair. "Bruno isn't lying, she fought like a ninja," he whispered, remembering the events.

Daniel, Christopher, and Asher were looking at me warily. We were currently in my office, at 'the mansion'. 'The mansion' was the code word for headquarters. In 'The mansion' we had our weapons, gym, office, and meetings. Here, we talked about fight strategies and other stuff.

I had just been informed that some chick hacked into our security system and did some damage to our guys. How? I have no idea. Just the other day, someone told me that Russian mafia wanted to start something with the rest of us. Apparently, they were upset about something, that's why Allison was so worried.

"How can some chick hack into our system, steal information and get away," I asked angerly. I leaned on my oak desk and cursed under my breath while pinching the bridge of my nose.

"What did she look like?" Christopher asked seriously. When nobody responded, Christopher rolled his eyes and glared. "like the colour of her hair,"

Christopher specialized in guns, he knew how to shoot from a mile away and disable a gun in less than 17sec. Everybody here has been taught by Christopher on how to use a gun.

Bruno got up from off of the floor and went back to the rest of the guys, Daymond, Samuel and Dereck.

"Brown-"

"Black-"

"Red-"

"Blonde-"

They all said at the same time. I sighed deeply and buried my face in my hands. "Idiots," I whispered harshly.

Daniel barked out a bitter laugh. "Are you guys really that blind?" he asked.

Daniel specialized in logical strategies. Honestly, if I were kidnapped and could take one person in the world, it would be Daniel. He would get us out of there in 1 hour, 2 hours the max. He really has a brilliant mind.

"Find her," I snapped dangerously. They all nodded and scurried out of the room in a record time, the only hint that they were here was the door closing.

"Fools. They can't even take out a girl half their size," I told them harshly and walked around my desk, sitting down with a sigh.

"Maybe the security cameras caught a glimpse of her," Christopher suggested. Asher shook his head saying no.

"I've already checked, it looks like she knew where they were and how to pass them," Asher explained.

Asher specialized in gadgets. He was a real geek. He could take down a security system in less than a minute and all of our equipment has been designed or approved by him.

I cursed furiously and pinched the bridge of my nose. "Go help those idiots find her," I commanded. They all nodded and started whispering to each other, trying to find a solution while walking. They closed the door behind them and I buried my face in my hands.

"Who are you?"I whispered.

Hey guys!!! So sorry for the short chapter, I'm kinda out of town and did not really have a lot of time to write. I know, it's only 672 words but at least it's something.

Well, I hope that cleared all the confusion and thank you for reading!!!