VI

Keith's POV

"So are you two dating yet?" Pidge poked.

"N-No." I stuttered, my face heating.

The diner was almost empty, only a few customers who were sat at tables, eating their food or drinking their coffee. Pidge and I were stood by the counters, talking about what had happened the night before.

"You two zinged...?" She said, not fully sure of herself.

"Yeah..." I spoke, smiling quite softly.

"Are you excited for tonight?" Shiro asked through the server window.

"Yes. I'm sure he's super excited to have his sister pretend to be in love with his boyfriend." Pidge responded.

"He's not my boyfriend..." I mumbled, looking over toward the doors. I watched someone walk in and take a seat on my side of he diner. "Yet." I whispered, more to myself then anything as I walked towards the persons table.

I heard Pidge scoff a laugh, as I walked off.

I took the persons order, before walking back over and handing the paper too Shiro. He went back to cooking not a second later.

"What about you and Lanny?" I asked, looking back at Pidge.

She only blushed and walked off as another customer had walked in and took a seat on her side.

I shook my head, hearing a bell ding behind me. I turned and grabbed the food taking it back over to the person and setting it on their table.

I walked off again and not a second later Hunk walked in. He smiled and sat down, I walked over to his table.

"Want anything in particular?" I asked.

"I want you to tell me what happened last night." He smiled widely.

"Nothing... I mean we kissed, if that's what you mean..." I looked down at my feet as I shuffled them.

"You zinged."

"Yeah, but it's no big deal-"

"No big deal? The person you zing with is the love of your life! It only happens once!" He exclaimed.

"I know... I know..." I sighed.

"You two are literally in love. Lance knows he's never going to get over you." Hunk chuckled.

"He has too." I breathed.

"No. He doesn't. Talk to him about it tonight... Also, you should get me a cup
of coffee." He chuckled.

I showed a fake smile before turning around and having it fade again. I walked over to the counter, grabbing a cup and filling it with coffee before taking it back over too Hunk.

I set it on the table and walked off, a sick feeling rising in my stomach.

Lance's POV

I paced my room, Matt was sat on the edge of my bed as I ranted too him.

"We zinged and he kissed me. He said I had pretty eyes. I want to ask him out because we're literally meant to be together, but there's the problem of my parents and the fact that they are going too have me get married in 4 days."