XX

Lance's POV

"That sounds perfect honestly..." Pidge sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing. Nothing. I couldn't be happier for you and Keith, but I wanted to take Lanny on a date, but you guys are going to be at all the most famous spots..." She leaned back in her chair, staring up at the ceiling.

"Well, why don't you two go the day before New Years?" I questioned, taking a small sip of my coffee.

At the moment, Pidge and I were at the mall, in the coffee shop talking about our New Years trip.

"It won't be as special... But I guess." She smiled.

"That settles that... Japan, here we come!" I chuckled.

/|\

"So. As you know," Pidge began. She had prepared an entire speech to talk Shiro into going to Japan. "New Years is right around the corner-"

"Get to the point." Shiro sighed.

Pidge gulped a breath before speaking, "Lance has one more gift... For all of us. He wants to take us to Japan with him. Us, being Matt, Lanny, Keith, you, and I..." She smiled.

I looked over at Keith who was vigorously nodded his head, with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"I guess, we can go to Japan." Shiro spoke.

I quickled relaxed my tense shoulders, and let out a sigh I didn't know I was holding in. In less then a second Keith was hugging my torso tightly with a huge smile on his face. I chuckled. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!" He gushed.

He let go of me and turned to Shiro, quickly side hugging him, "Thank you so much..." he spoke, before rushing back over to me and grabbing me by the arm. "Come help me pack! I can't wait, when do we leave?" He questioned. Stopping in his tracks.

"Sunday." I replied, with a small smile.

"Sunday, but that she in 4 days..." he pouted.

I chuckled softly. "Technically we can leave whenever, I have a private jet." I mumbled.

"You have your own jet?!" He yelled.

I nodded, as he continued to pull me upstairs to his bedroom.

As we entered I found myself looking around his room, although I had been in here once before, something's had changed. His white walls were coated with band posters, the occasional YouTuber or celebrity. His bed was a huge slash of color, lime green and bright blue, which stood out in the black of everything else. He had moved his desk from one side of the room to the other, his drawing materials still scattered across it. Dirty laundry littered the floor, his black dresser still held tons of clothes somehow. On the other side of the room there was window that gave off no light, as Keith had covered it with a black curtain. Below the window, sat a small television, that had a Nintendo64 hooked up to it, in front of the tv sat two bean bag chairs, one red, and one blue.

Keith dropped my arm and ran over to his bed, grabbing his red suitcase out from underneath it, opening it and putting it on his bed. I walked over to his bed as I looked around, and sat down on the edge of the bed next to his suitcase.

Soon enough I was hit upside the head with a black shirt. I looked over at Keith who was throwing clothes over his shoulders towards the bed, obviously aiming for his suitcase, but missing almost everytime.

I chuckled lightly. "What are you looking for?" I asked.

"Clothes... Do you think I should pack warm?" He questioned.