A b o u t

M o s t   W a n t e d

"If all demons end up in hell, how do you explain me?"

S u m m a r y

Officer Y/N has been ridiculed, overlooked, and disrespected throughout all her years as a police officer. Even with all the passion she serves for the profession, she can't help but feel it doesn't equally love her back. But one night changes everything.

Just not for the better.

After an accident that happened eight months prior, she moved down even lower on the totem pole at the station than she already was. She's disliked by all since everyone thinks the accident was caused by her. Confused and baffled about what purpose she even serves anymore, she starts wondering if she should even continue working as an officer.

That's until Park Jimin's case file comes up.

Park Jimin, the most notorious gang leader and drug lord in all of Seoul, and possibly, the whole nation. With his products and terror running rampant around the nation, he just seems to be growing larger in numbers and notice. Known as harsh, cold, ruthless, and unforgiving in his actions, there is more to the young man than what meets the eye.

Under the oddest and most polar circumstances, Y/N soon finds herself face to face with the cruel man and finds herself in a tangled web that finds itself so twisted, even she doesn't see the things that are right in front her.

When the lines of good and evil start becoming blurred, she finds herself in a tough spot in which she has to choose between being on the side of justice or switching over to the dark side.

In the end, will she fall over to the dark forces or will she have other obstacles that she'll have to overcome before she can claim justice, capture the nations biggest drug lord and possibly her big break?

N o t e

This is a FIRST DRAFT. Nothing in here is prone from mistakes. Grammar, spelling, plot holes, you know, all of that good stuff will be all over this book. I won't actually go back and edit it until this story is actually finished and every chapter has been published. So please, like I've said in notes before, don't comment or whine about mistakes I've made in the story. I'm human, and it only makes sense that I make some mistakes here and there.

This is my first work where it is a bts member x reader story, so at times if I do happen to not make sense or something, I apologize in advance.

Lastly, just because I'm writing about the bts members, doesn't mean they'll be exactly like they are in real life. You will be frustrated at times with the members, but don't make it your mission to hate them in real life. (Save that for the OC's because they're not real).

With that out the way, on to the important stuff!

W a r n i n g

Drug and alcohol usage

Sexual content

Strong use of crude language

Violent themes

Gruesome themes

C o p y r i g h t s

Copyright ©️ 2017 by ramenbites

This book is a pure work of fiction. The names of some characters belong to BTS. All other characters are works of the author's imagination. Any other characters, places, and events are products of the author's imagination and any of them that may seem of relation to real world equivalents should not be deemed as real. Any resemblance to persons, living or dead, actual events, locales, or organizations is entirely coincidental.

All rights reserved. No part of this book may be used or reproduced in any matter whatsoever without written permission given by the author.

...

Happy reading! Vote, comment, and share!