1.2

"I'm Park Jimin, the leader of the Silver Bullet Gang."

My face pales as I start to realize the predicament that I'm currently in. It doesn't help that each of their stares continue to pierce holes all throughout their body as I squirm in my position on the floor.

I would cry, but it seems the emotions I'm feeling are way past that point.

I don't know what to feel.

My mouth feels dry and a need for water overwhelms my senses. I can also feel my butt going numb from the prolonged time I've been sitting here uncomfortably on it.

The tape wrapped around legs and the hard plastic restraints around my wrists start to make me feel more claustrophobic by the second.

I can't take this anymore.

I start to speak --no, scream at them. Unfortunately, the stickiness of the tape that clings to my mouth reminds me that I've been temporarily silenced.

And you know what Jimin does?

He laughs.

A maniacal laugh that travels throughout the dismal room in waves, each one more transcending than the last. It rings and rattles the poor droopy lights that illuminate the rooms and rattles the thick concrete walls as if an earthquake is occurring.

He is one of nature's most tragic disasters.

He holds an arm to his abdomen to calm himself down as the laughter trickles down to a light chuckle, flicking a tear out of the corner of his eye.

So this is what it's like to be a sadist. To derive pleasure from other people's pain.

"Ms. Lee seems to be having a tantrum, I see. Well, here at SBG, we don't reward those who misbehave now, do we?"

His eyes cast a dark glint as his tone shifts from playful and cooing to much darker and daring.

I stop my screams immediately after. The last thing I want to do is obey orders from the devil incarnate, but it seems like that's the only thing I can do to keep that tiny sliver of coming out of this alive possible.

Jimin sees my cooperation and seems pleased.

"That's a good girl. If I take off the tape, will you scream?"

Again, I hate the choice of words, the orders, and the tone he uses on me. He talks to me as if I'm a dog.

Okay, maybe I shouldn't have mentioned dog

Because now all I think about is Nala, and tears start to prick at the corners of my eyes. But even though it hurts, I suppress thoughts of Nala right now and suck up the threatening signs of a waterfall that want to fall from my eyes right now.

Crying over Nala won't get me out of here alive

I shake my head at Jimin's question. It's not like I had any other choice.

He creepily smiles at the question and claps his hand, as if he were a king summoning his servant.

"Hoseok, can you please remove the tape from Ms. Lee's lips? And Namjoon, can you please hand me that chair near the door? All of this interrogation is killing my back!"

He dramatically presses the back of his hand to his forehead, as if he's about to pass out any minute.

I'd laugh at his acting if I were in the mood right now.