0.8

" ... Y/N? Can you hear me?" I hear a deep, but soft voice call out to me.

My eyelids flutter open at the voice, still groggy from my blackout.

The rooms pretty dark, so I can only make out the contours and lines of the face of the one who calls out to me.

I don't recognize the material that's draped across my body, but it feels soft and warm. If I hadn't already opened my eyes, I would've just pretended to still be asleep so I could engulf myself further into the fuzzy material.

I can already feel my eyelids start to shut close at the mere thought.

"Y/N, wake up." The voice calls out again, this time a little more desperate.

I've now made it my mission to ignore it.

I'd rather go back to sleep

"Y/N, it's me, Kim Taehyung."

The sudden mention of his name causes me to fully wake up, automatically jolting up from my comfortable spot on what I'm guessing is a couch.

My eyes widen to the size of saucers when I start to take in my surroundings.

The lights are off, the only source of illumination coming from a single lamp on the side table. Next to it are my sunglasses.

I notice my suit jacket draped on the back of a chair, my shoes on the floor right next to it.

I come to recognize the room that we're in as the room that all the guards had to meet up in this morning.

Except, it's empty now.

The only people in here are me and ...

Kim fucking Taehyung

My eyes travel back to him, sitting in a chair as he awkwardly stares back at me.

I've only ever admired the man whenever he was on television, screeching at the top of my lungs whenever he would appear or almost cry hormone driven tears whenever his ethereal face would grace the screens.

And now, he's tending to me in a dark room all alone.

I didn't know what to make of it.

Soon enough, I could feel another fainting episode coming on as my eyelids grew heavy and my vision started to darken.

But before I fell back to darkness, I felt a large hand place itself on the small of my back.

I turn my head to my side only to be faced with probably the most beautiful pair of eyes in the universe.

"Wouldn't want to have you fainting on me again, wouldn't we?" He joked as he let out a small chuckle under his breath.

The small gesture almost made me lose my mind.

He's touching me?!?!?!

"Y-yeah. That'd be ... bad." I numbly answer.

I don't know what I should with myself.

Here I am, face-to-face with my idol who only ever appears to me either in my dreams or on screen, and I can't seem to find a proper reaction to the encounter.

It makes me mad at myself to think that I was actually so confident talking to him a few nights ago in the convenience store when I was so oblivious to his real identity, but now that I know who he is, I can't even utter a complete sentence.

Oh, the irony.

He looks down at his hand on my back and then up to see the growing color of scarlet of red decorating itself on my cheeks. Once he realizes the connection, he removes it at once.