How This Works

To increase the interactivity with the Wattpad art community we have decided to feature a Wattpad Artist per chapter. We hope to be able to help the art community become more aware of each other, make more friends and gain support on each others' art books.

We will PM (private message) artists who we want to feature for permission to spotlight their profile and an art piece of their choice. Due to convenience issues, we will not be constantly updating the chapter if a user so happens to change their username and/or art book titles.

A sticker will be available to put onto your art book cover (once you have been featured), and we highly encourage you to put it on to spread the word and support the Wattpad art community!

The next chapter (please do not do so in this one) will be a forum for anyone to tag any Wattpad artists they know that they'd like to see featured. Please make sure that the user you tag is still active on Wattpad.

You can also tag yourself, as we'd like to spotlight as many artists as we can here!

Though we aim to include as many artists as we can here, we reserve the right to discretion. Please do not pressure us to feature any particular artist and be polite at all times.

 Please do not pressure us to feature any particular artist and be polite at all times