[ Artist #25 ] @1-800-DADDYSAM

Username: 1-800-DADDYSAMJoin date: April, 2016Artbooks: colourink!

Join date: April, 2016
Artbooks: colourink!

Featured Art

What inspired you to start your art journey?I saw some friends join an art competition and I thought, "Hey, this could be fun

I saw some friends join an art competition and I thought, "Hey, this could be fun." so I joined. 

How long have you been an artist?
I've been doodling ever since I was young, but I'd say that I became an artist around two or three years ago

What does posting art on Wattpad mean to you?
To me, posting art on Wattpad is a place to learn. I started posting my drawings for the art competition, which helped me improve a lot. The person running it would give everybody feedback and you could see they wanted to help others improve. 

Shortly after I was kicked out of the competition (because I had suck bad art oh god), the competition stopped because the host didn't have the time to take care of it. A few other people, who were I suppose my idols at the time, started a collaboration to thank the host for hosting the competition, because it helped them improve and get to know other people. I wanted to help because I was thankful and they were my idols too.

With my new friends, I became inspired by their art and wanted to be as good as them. So, I would draw and then post my art on Wattpad, where they would give me constructive criticism and help me learn and improve.

Any advice for artists starting out on Wattpad?
Surround yourself with good people that will help you improve! Those people will motivate you and tell you what you need to change or improve on and they'll also tell you what you did really good. Don't be afraid to befriend other artists too! All artists I know are kind and would love to help you along your art journey. 

And most importantly, don't give up. If somebody says that you're art sucks, don't listen to them! Show them that you are a good artist, that they're wrong. What's important is that you're proud with your art, not what others think of it.

Don't forget to check this artist out on their profile, show them support on their artbook or even drop a follow!