Kai Parker (TVD)

A = Aftercare

Kai would sometimes clean you both up, he would ask and make sure your ok that he didn't hurt you (too bad ;) ). He would pull you into his chest and hold you procetively agianst him, stroking his hand up your arms and back, the other running through your hair with the occasional kiss on the head.

B = Body part

Kai loves his arms and hands, specifically his fingers he loves how all he has to do is run them up your arm and he gets a reaction. Kai loves your neck, since he's taller then you its easy access to him and all he has to do is dip his head down and suck, bite, kiss, and mark it.

C = Cum

Inside of you, Kai would like to watch it leak out of you.

D = Dirty secret

He loves you and want's to be with you more than he would like to admit.

E = Experience

Kai doesn't have much experience since he was always kept at home and he was in a prison world for 18 years. But ... he catches on quickly ;) .

F = Favorite position

Kai loves to be on top because it's the most dominant position. He loves watching you squirm and need him (cause no one ever did).

G = Goofy

You both agree that you shouldn't be doing it if you can't just randomly start laughing during sex or joke about it. Most of the time you and Kai are serious but there are goofy moments every now and then.

H = Hair

yes, it does.

I = Intimacy

Kai is very intimate with you. Kai is also very cheesy and cliche, it's completely adorable.

J = Jackoff

Kai will masturbate to pictures of you and you together almost everything and anything you do he can Jerk off to.

K = Kink

Almost anything Kai will try. He'd probably be into Bondage, Daddy (maybe), Katoptronophilla "Arousal to sex in front of mirrors", refusal kink.

L = Location

Usually Kai prefers the bed, but couch almost anything where in the house. Sometimes in the car. Kai would probably tease you under the table or under a blanket especially when your hanging with friends to see how long you can keep your cool.

M = Motivation

Kai can't help it he's turned on just by you everything, clothes, beauty, body, personality. All you have to do it say or do the right thing and Kai can't help but want to take you there and then. It's easy to tease him.

N = No

Kai wouldn't slap or hit you, spank yeah but nothing that would hurt you truly. Dressing like a slut wouldn't turn him on. Cussing would be a turnoff.

O = Oral

Kai is amazing with that mouth especially his tongue he loves the way you taste and the way you squirm when he does. Kai loves when you give him a blowjob he loves the way your tongue swirls around him. He especially loves when you when you take him all the way and gag around him.

P = Pace

Kai would be rough and fast. But he would go slow for 2 reasons: 1- to tease you / 2- because when he realizes the feelings he has for you is very deep love for you he likes to go slow to show his affection and love for you during sex and not just every other second beside sex/making love.

Q = Quickie

Kai would prefer having time to tease and make you bed. But a quickie happens rarely cause of that fact, but they do happen.

R = Risk

Yes Kai is open to trying new toy's, kinks almost anything.

S = Stamina

Kai can go about 3 rounds, it can last hours.

T = Toy

Kai owns a good size amount of toys, all are for you. He has a fun time and so do you.

U = Unfair

Kai teases constantly, on date's hanging with friends, etc ...

V = Volume

Kai can be very loud, but he'd rather hear you. Kai groans a lot and depending on the position Kai can moan like a male porn star.

W = Wildcard

hugs would be like this

(gif at the top)

X = Xray

Kai is very well in doubt. He's big but not a monster size. Not thin but not super thick either.

Y = Yearning

Kai has a pretty high sex drive when he's around you.

Z = Zzz

Kai can fall asleep pretty quick afterward but he always wait's awhile after you fall asleep, it calms him down watching you sleep, plus it's time he uses to just admire you. He will wrap you up procetively into his chest with his arms holding you there.