Theo Raeken (Teen Wolf)

A = Aftercare

Theo is proud and sometimes cocky after. although he loves to cuddle.

B = Body Part

Theo loves his chest area and biceps, one of the reasons when he works out at the gym he focuses on those mainly. Theo loves your waist/hips, to have your hand's on your hips 24/7, or have his arms wrapped your waist. he can also easily pull your to him.

C = Cum

When you guys don't use condoms he pulls out and cums on your lower stomach. he does use a wet wash cloth and clean you up when he does that.

D =Dirty Secret

He would love to see how much you would let him do with you in front of the pack ( Scott's pack ) .

E = Experience

Theo had none, he was usually too busy doing the dread doctors doing. But it didn't take long for him to learn your body and what it reacts to ;) .

F = Favorite Position

Because even though your on top he has complete control.

G = Goofy

He can be cocky and joke around sometimes. Usually he's just trying to show you how much he loves you and to make you cum hard ;) .

H = Hair

He doesn't really have anything down there he grooms well.

I = Intimacy

Theo is, very in the moment. When it comes to you he's very inmate, you see a different side of Theo.

J = Jack Off

If you guy's have to leave each other for a long time then he will to picture's of you that he take's when your not looking smiling or not.

K = Kink

Some bondage not all, in front of mirrors, probably more...

L = Location

He prefers bedroom well anywhere in yours or his place ( NOT parents room ).

M = Motivation

You being seductive, sitting on his lap and sucking/kissing his neck.

N = No

He would never do anything to intentionally hurt you, you the only thing he really cares about.

O = Oral

He love's the way taste and grab his hair when he give's you oral, his mouth and fingers are skilled. When you give him oral he cant help but watch.

P = Pace

Theo goes slow till you both are close then it gets rough and fast.

Q = Quickie

Theo likes to tease you and have his time to do so. Quickies aren't often.

R = Risk

Theo will experiment as long as your ok with it and you both know you safe word.

S = Stamina

Theo depending on how turned on he can go 2-4 rounds.

T = Toy

You both own a box of toys, most are used on you.

U = Unfair

Theo is a constant tease, school, pack meetings, in public.

V = Volume

Theo groan A LOT, moaning when he isn't groaning.

W = WildCard

(gif at top)

X = X-Ray

Prefect, big but not to big, feels amazing ;)

Y = Yearning

Theo's is pretty high.

Z = ZZZ

About 30 mins after you, he stroke's your hair admiring you.