Damon Salvatore (TVD)

A = Aftercare

Damon vamp speeds into his bathroom, cleans you both up then cuddles. Sometimes even jokes about how loud you were ;)

B = Body part

Damon is proud of his biceps. He loves your legs. Damon loves when you grab his biceps, especially during sex. Damon loves your legs to wrap around his waist, to kiss them when he teases you. Just to run his hand up and down them when you guys are sitting next to each other or when you guys are cuddling.

C = Cum

Sometimes depending on the mood he's in he will cum in you or sometimes he prefers to cum on your pussy instead of in it. (p.s I feel awkward using the word "pussy")

D = Dirty secret

Damon secretly likes when you sit on his car when he's trying to wash it.

E = Experience

Damon has a lot of experience, he's been around for over 100 years.

F = Favorite position

Damon likes "Face-sitting for him". But loves just being in charge.

G = Goofy

Damons not goofy during sex, but after he can be goofy.

H = Hair

Duh, yes it does and Damon kinda takes pride in it.

I = Intimacy

Damon is very intimate when he's not pissed off or angry.

J = Jackoff

Damon doesn't really jackoff.

K = Kink

Damon probably would like to be called "sir".

L = Location

With Damon almost anywhere.

M = Motivation

Damo's motivation is he loves to see the face you make you he makes you cum.

N = No

*You not being into it at that exact moment he is. *Hating Stefan.

O = Oral

Damon doesn't really give oral for long he prefers to just be inside of you. Damon does love you giving him oral.

P = Pace

Damon is kinda medium. Fast and slow. If he's angry then rough and fast. but normally he's medium.

Q = Quickie

Lot's, lot's of quickies

R = Risk

Damon is willing to try stuff but usually, you guys just stay with what you normally do.

S = Stamina

Damon can go 2 rounds.

T = Toy

You and Damon only really use handcuffs if anything. And they are used on you.

U = Unfair

Damon doesn't tease very long. He does tease to get you in the mood, before clothes come off.

V = Volume

Damon groans a lot when he cums

W = Wildcard

(gif will be at top for this)

X = Xray

Damon is very proud of what he has in his pants.

Y = Yearning

high, close to high just depends on his mood.

Z = ZZZ

It takes awhile for him to fall alseep after because he just like's to revel in the feeling and watch you sleep. Plus he's a vampire he doesn't trie that easily ;)