drummer girl

"So stay awesome and I will catch you guys later! bye!!"

*click*

I turned off the camera, put my drumsticks away, and left the recording room. I took a few pictures and then headed on over to the bathroom to wash of the crazy makeup I had on that serves as my mask.

My name is Jacky McEwen, I'm 16 and a drummer. I guess you could say i'm pretty popular, but not entirely. I make drumming videos on YouTube and for some reason I became popular all under a mask of makeup and the name Wølf.

"HEY CODY! I'M DONE RECORDING! HAVE YOU SEEN THE MAKEUP REMOVER?" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

Cody Riverfall is my best friend sense forever and are families live together and have for the past 3 years. She often dose videos with me, only under the name Bear.

"It's right by the sink you doof." came the replie as she strolled into the bathroom chuckling.

"I knew that"

"Riiiight"

As Cody helped me remove the rainbow makeup, I couldn't help but notice that she looked slightly worried or tense or... something. Pretty much something seemed off.

I didn't mention anything at first. We finished getting the makeup off and headed to are room to get ready.

I guess I should mention were we were at that very moment.

When we stated getting serious about music, are parents let us convert the basement into a studio so that we wouldn't disturb them. I'll explain more later, but long story short, we turned most of the downstairs rooms into multiple different things so we share a bedroom.

So anyways, when we got to the room, we changed into pajamas and sat on the bed. I decided then to ask her what was wrong.

"hey Cody, is something wrong? For the past wile you've seemed a bit off." I looked her directly in her blue-grey eyes.

"hmn, really? Oh, sorry i'm just a little nervous." She turn slightly away, avoiding my gaze

"Don't apologize. What are you nervous 'bout? School tomorrow?"

"Heh, yes a little" She looked up at me her cheeks slightly red.

"Same, figured. Don't worry 'bout it" I smiled at her.

Tomorrow we were starting high school and even thought it shouldn't be that bad, the thing is, the two of us hadn't been in a real school for 3 years. We were home schooled for middle school because, when we moved here it was already half way thru the year and we had missed the first half, so instead of complicatedness, are parents just home schooled us, for simplicity's sake. But now it was time to face the real world, AKA high school teenager drama.

Ok i have to admit it was somewhat terrifying. Something told me it was not going to be like high school musical.

I was about to say something more when the dinner call came.

We both looked at each other.

"FOOD!" We yelled running up the stairs towards are laughing parents.

~~~~~~~(magical time skip to the next day on the bus)~~~~~~

High school. Well this was going to be interesting.

I looked at Cody and at myself. We had both opted for simple black jeans and a hoodie for clothing, although her jeans were ripped( on accident) and I had a watermelon tuque on.

We arrived at the school and got off the bus. I put my pink headphones around my neck and she took out her earbuds. A slight breeze blew by and we both had to brush are brown hair out of are eyes. We looked at the school.

Her blue-grey eyes met my hazel eyes.

"Holy cow, this place is HUGE!" We both said at the same time.

Yep definitely not gonna be like high school musical.

~~~~~~~~~~~~xXx~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys, Wolfie here.

Just a note. If you find any grammatical/ spelling errors, please, feel free to POLITELY point them out in the comments. I tried ok?

Thanks.

Anyways, love you guys, and I will see you peeps later! Bye bye!

Wolfie out 💚*puts hand over camera*