Hitting high notes

Wi'll make it happen.

Wi'll turn it around.

Yes we were BORN TO MAKE HISTORY!!

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

Lucy's pov

"Miss"

*grumble*

"Miss"

*grumble"

"MISS"

"I'm awake I'm awake " I grumbled at the servent, yes servent, who woke me up "sheesh"

"Miss, school starts in an hour and a half. Your parents expect you downstairs and dressed in 10 minuts."

"*sigh* thank you, you may leave now " I said half heartedly dismissing him

I guess I should introduce myself. Hello my name is Lucy Rein but I prefer being called Snow (only my sister calls me that thought) and my sister and I are the daughters of some of the wealthy people in this part. My father is the owner of the biggest department store around and my mother is a lawyer. I like cats and I love skating and singing . Despite what people think, Me and my sister are not a stuck up rich kid. 

But now back to the morning 

Grumbling, I reluctantly got up petting my cat Theodore before putting on a pair of black leggings, a blue iviva tank top and a pink iviva windbreaker. I grabbed my beg and left my room and waited for Lyla then ran down the stairs and into the eating room, Layla right behind me. My father looked up from his paper looked at us and sighed before continuing to read. Our mother on the other hand frowned.

"Couldn't you two wear something... Nicer?" She asked clearly not liking are clothing choices 

"It's school mom, no one cares." I replied rolling my eyes 

"Well I do" she replied matter of factly as if that was the deciding factor of everything 

"Mom" Lyla said annoyed "we are 16 soon to be 17, I think we can decide what to wear ourselves."

Before she could reply we went to start eating. Now one thing, even though we could have huge fancy breakfasts we always eat simple "normal" food like cereal. 

                         -    *a little while later*  -

We hoped into the car and the "chauffeur " drove us to school. It took a lot of convincing, but we had convinced are parents to send us to public school instead of private school, in case you can't tell we don't really like being "rich kids. 

Finally we arrived at school.

To be continued...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys!

I'm not dead!

I'm sorry it's been forever but here's un update!! Part two will be up soon I promise. Not gonna meme you wait forever. Promise! 

I guess I should go start writing it then... 

SEE YA SOON

~Jacky💚