Chapter 7

"Please, just take him! Take him, but don't kill Peter!" Sandra cried out as she kept a tight hold on her youngest son.

The tiny child was crying in her arms, barely at the ripe age of three years old. His brown eyes were rimmed with tears and his mouth was wide open in a loud wail. "Momma!" He kept screaming out as his mother tried to console him.

Terrence stood in front of the woman who stared down at him as if he was the devil himself and looked up at the large men with multiple guns. He said nothing as he held out his hands towards them, bruises covering his small arms. His lip was swollen from a recent beating and his cheeks were big and purple. This child was not in a happy home.

One of the guards kneeled down in front of the small five-year-old and gave him a small pat on the head. "Just a minute, ma'am." His voice sounded like a robot behind his large white mask and it reminded Terrence of those storm troopers he would catch a glimpse of when his parents would watch television.

"Mind showing me a magic trick?" The guard asked kindly as he looked down at Terrence.

The boy gladly obliged with a hesitated smile. He was always proud of his power and even hid it from his parent knowing they would take advantage of his ability. They weren't nice people and always made up ways of hurting him both emotionally and physically.

Without a second thought, Terry cupped his hands together and made a small flame appear in his palms. It was weak and small, but it was enough for the guard. "Can your brother do anything like this?"

Terrence tensed up and immediately shook his head. No, he wasn't going to let Peter take his spotlight. He was always the favorite, always praised.

He didn't mention how Peter was able to hypnotize those who saw him. That's the only reason his parents loved him so much. Peter was a rat, and knew it. He would always blame things on Terry, even when it seemed impossible. His eyes would change colors whenever he did it, too. That's how Terrence knew.

"Good. That's all we need to know." The guard stood up and gave a small wave of the finger which caused the other "storm troopers" to raise their guns.

"NO! PLEASE!" Sandra screamed as bullets collided with their bodies. Blood poured out and splashed everywhere from the walls to Terry's own body.

The child's eyes widened in horror as he saw his mother's red body holding tightly to a dead child with wide eyes. Blood seeped out every bullet wound and the carpet below them soaked it up like a sponge.

"Take him to the truck with the others, and make sure to clean this up."

"Sad, isn't it?" Darwin muttered as his hands gently massaged Terrence's head. "How we don't realize the mistakes we make as a child..."

Terry stared blankly at the ceiling above him, no emotion on his face. When he had returned, he suddenly had a need to talk to Darvin. There was something in the back of his head that bothered him. Something about Viktor. He never realized it before, but he remembered him in a way along with Aaron. He knew it was in his head, but he couldn't reach far enough.

"That's not the memory I was looking for. It's much sooner than that." He muttered.

"I'm just curious where this whole thing came from. What's with the sudden interest in the sudden interest for the skeletons in your closet?" Darvin tilted his head as he stared down at the nymphomaniac's eyes.