Sworn

"So, I take it this was done by one of the Diamonds?" asked Rose. "Yes, I made a mistake and Tom took the blame, he took my punishment and dearly got shattered." said Tord.

His gaze never left the water, he was watching, waiting for any sign of his Pearl. "He must really like you then, if he was willing to take the blame to save you from being shattered." said Rose. "I've really liked Tom since I first saw him, he's so much more different from the other Pearls on Homeworld, they're all down on themselves, submissive and obey without question, Tom though won't take crap from anyone and is tough." said Tord.

"Heh, sounds a bit like my own Pearl, she is an excellent sword fighter, but she still thinks low of herself, I do hope she over comes it one day." said Rose. The Topaz snorts to finally look at her.

"Can I ask you something?" asked Tord. "Of course." said Rose. "Why are you helping me, we're enemies." said Tord. "You needed help, to save your partner whom others would just like break, that shows that you're not truly bad like the other Homeworld gems." said Rose.

Tord sighs to lean back to stare at the ceiling. "Two other gems helped me sneak away here, Edd and Matt, they're great friends and worried over Tom." said Tord. "Really having friends is always a great thing, gems you can truly trust." beamed Rose. "Ya, Matt is an Amethyst and Edd was a result of a Shard experiment, guess we're juts a weird group of misfits gems." chuckled Tord. "Misfits, but you enjoy your time with gems you trust, gems you know will always have your back." said Rose.

Tord nodded, she was right, he did trust Edd and Matt very much. They were friends he didn't want but now he was happy to have them by his and Tom's side.

He sits up to hear bubbles and Tom reappears. "Where am I?!" coughed Tom. Tord leans over to grab his partner's hand and pull him out. Tom looked the same as before and Tord happily kisses him.

"You're okay, thank my stars!" gushed Tord. "Huh, so I am, but I thought I was shattered." said Tom. "Nope, like we were going to let you go." said Tord. The Pearl sighs to look and see the rebel leader.

"Thanks for fixing me." said Tom. "It was no trouble, I was happy to help, even if we are on opposite sides." said Rose. Tom smiles a bit as Tord just held him, refusing to let go.

"Does Blue Diamond know where we are?" asked Tom. "No and I don't care if she does, she's not my Diamond, not after what she did to you." growled Tord. Tom blinked in surprise, Tord was her best soldier and now he was refusing her leadership. Well, he doesn't blame him, Tom himself doesn't even like that cold gem.

Rose got off the ground to look at them. "You should, if she finds out, you may never get to return to your home." said Rose. "So long as I have Tom, I am home." said Tord, nuzzling the other's chest. Tom pets him to think of a few things.

Matt and Edd's struggle to fit in with their fellow gems, the superiority that other gems hold and misuse, and the Diamond's cruelty. Wanting to destroy this planet after it's use was up only to move on to another planet.

It would never end.

Gems would always see themselves as better or worse than others. This has to end.

"What if we joined you?" asked Tom. Rose was shocked as Tord looked at his Pearl. "We can return to homeworld and with a private communicator, we can relay information to you." said Tom. "That is too dangerous, you may get killed." said Rose.

"Hey, it's better than living our lives as it is now, I can't even express my relationship with Tom, Matt and Edd are the only ones who know." said Tord. "Plus Edd and Matt are looked down on since they weren't created like the rest of us, the Earth looks really nice." said Tom. Tord smiled to nod his head in agreement, the Earth was nice.

Rose smiles gently to nod. "If that is what you want, that I accept, but please be careful, I don't want you to get hurt over this." said Rose. "We're always careful, plus sneaky, Blue Diamond would never suspect her own pearl as a traitor." said Tord.

The Pearl nods and the two gems stand to shake hands with the quartz, sealing their alliance. Homeworld won't know what hit it.

NOTE: Tom is now fixed and back with Tord. Now together again, they're now sworn to Rose and Rebel spies. But what of Edd and Matt? Till the next update, bye~