School and me (2)🌸

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

Finally... I'm in the only place where I'm free from unnecessary glares and silly talks from idiotic people (sorry about the insult) The humans here are pretty annoying😥😥. The library🎉🎉 my only refuge in the whole school...

"Yo Bee!" I looked up to find Daffy grinning at me... 😊She is the most outspoken in our BFF group. We are both dark in complexion but I'm taller than her. Josh is the tallest😉 followed by Karina, me, Mimz and finally Daffy.

"How you doing sweetie?" She asked quietly in order to avoid further glaring from the librarian Ms Harris.. Honestly, I don't know why most librarians are weird.. I thought it only happened in stories🤔🤔.. Unfortunately Ms Harris isn't married and she's got wrinkles already😮😮 She actually looks like a real Halloween witch with that odd lipstick colour🤐...

"I'm good babe" I answered snapping back from my reverie..

"Soo watcha doing?"

"Durrh can't you see I'm reading?" I replied a bit harshly..

She scowled at me and we ended up laughing..

My school was founded by Leonardo Sebastian, a Spanish man..Who was said to have loved children until his death.. May his soul rest in peace..
The bell for break was rung and we both moved out of the library.

"Beez!! Daffy!!" We turned around and saw Josh running towards us.. My heart actually skipped a beat😍

😀😀
Please, I need friends on Wattpad 😞😞😞🤧
Don't forget to
Vote😘
Follow😘
Comment😍

Love u guys💖💖