Strange🌸

💖💖💖

🖤

"Beep, beep, beep.." Ugh, what's
that annoying sound.. I ask myself groaning internally.. I tried stretching my legs but they felt heavy.. Wait a minute.. heavy!! The memories suddenly flood my mind... Josh shouting and begging me to stop running.. A new voice I couldn't decipher joining in.. Then black spots and blackness.

"She's trying to move her legs, Nurse please release the hold on her legs." A slightly deep masculine voice spoke but it sounded strange to my ears. This time I forced my eyes open and immediately shut them back due to the light that shone brightly.. I relaxed and opened them again slowly.. The first image I saw was  that of a unicorn. Huh, unicorn? Meen I think that fall messed with my brain. I closed my eyes and tried again but opening them I saw the same image, this time with a RAINBOW!! It's official.. I'm going nuts..

"Doctor, I think my brain's malfunctioning"

"No it's not dear, you'll understand when your friends arrive" He gives me a knowing smile and I close to eyes.. trying to fall asleep..

I heard the door open and close which means the medical personnel are moving out.. It opens again and I hear a familiar voice..

"Beez are you alright?" Oh.. it's Josh.. I didn't know why I felt disappointed.. Bryan can't visit me, I'm beyond sure he doesn't even recognize... Suddenly the door bursts open and stops my train of thoughts.

"Bee I'm so sorry. Forgive me for not coming back earlier.."

"You're here..."

"Of course I'm, you didn't expect this right?"

"Well yeah but.."

"No buts, we're friends now. Remember?"

A small smile graced my face and I look towards Josh.

"How long have I been here though?" I asked softly..

"You've been out for two days straight, before you ask about your Mum, Daffy told her you're staying with her for awhile since her parents travelled and being an only child she can't stay home alone." Josh explained

"But isn't she bothered that I didn't call?" I ask quietly.. my voice gradually regaining it's strength

"Oh, you called them sweetie.." Bryan says grinning

"Huh? How's that possible?"

"I have a friend who's a tech genius, Kay showed him a video you guys made together and he recorded your voice. By the way, you looked totally adorable in the video." Bryan answered smiling genuinely

"You know my friends?" I ask him while trying to hide my blush by faking a cough..

"Yeah I met them while driving you to the hospital." He answered sticking his tongue out which caused me to giggle..

Giggle? Since when did I start giggling, I sounded just like Kay.. Sheesh that's weird..

"You sound just like Kay when she giggles." Josh piped in. I look towards the sound of his voice and scrunched up my face.. When did he get to the door.. He was right beside me the last time he spoke.. I studied his expression and realized that he was trying to cover up his frown with a little smile.. Why would he be.. I looked towards the direction of his frown and.. Oh now I get it.. He was frowning at Bryan's hand which was holding mine.. I looked at Bryan and saw he was typing a message on his phone with his free hand..

"The doctor said you can leave in an hour Bee." Bryan said looking up from his phone and giving me a beautiful smile (forgive me if it sounds cliché😜)

"Uhh guys, when I woke up I remember seeing a unicorn and a rainbow.. it looked so real." I said while scratching my head, drawing their attentions to me..
Their laughter filled the entire room and I ended up smiling at them.. They looked so cute while laughing.. When they finally stopped and tried to catch their breath Josh spoke first..

"Beez, that was Kay and Maryam's handwork.. They said that once you wake up and see the stark white room.."

"You'll think you're in heaven." Bryan added trying to hold back his laughter

"So, they decided to design the first wall you'll see once you wake up in unicorns and rainbows." They both said at the same time and started laughing again..

"And the doctor agreed to that?"

"You know Kay.."

Ah... But of course I do..😂

After I was discharged, we were on the way to Daffy's house. I was in Josh's car.. even though I practically begged Bryan to let me go with him but he refused saying he'll meet us there.. Josh tried assisting me to get into the car but I refused.. My stubbornness taking over again. Now there's this awkward silence in the car. He put on the radio and "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes started playing.. The song expressed my feelings and out of my peripheral vision I saw Josh glancing at me.. He looked sad, I felt a tinge of guilt but pushed it away immediately.. I looked at my face in the rear mirror and saw the stitch right above my left eyebrow. I sighed and looked down at my hands seeing slight bruises that were slowly healing..  I'm pretty sure the stitch on my face will leave a scar.. Thinking about it scares me..

"We're here." He says snapping me out of my thoughts..

"Ok, thanks." I say unstrapping my seat belt and slowly moving out of the car but before I placed my second foot on the ground, his hands held mine and I froze.. I tried tugging my hands away but his firm grew stronger and I slowly turned around to face him.. I noticed that I didn't feel any tingly or sparks.. I looked down at our joined hands and didn't even blush.. Wow.. that's strange.. I guess he realised it too because he frowned and sighed..

"I'm sorry.. I've hurt you alot and I'm begging for your forgiveness.. please I don't want this to affect our friendship.."

"And who told you we're still friends? You screamed at me and made me cry.. is that what friends do?" The tears were building up again..

"I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend after or during the Halloween party that fateful day.. When I saw you and Bryan talking, I felt jealous.. It grew into anger when I realised you were blushing at something h..he said.. I'm s..sorry B..Beez.. I..I t..truly am.." He says releasing my hands and turning away...

"J..j.. just stay a..away from m..me.. this is t..too m..much for m..me to handle.." I stutter while tears were streaming down my face.. He turns around and lifts his hand to wipe them away but I got out of his car.. I couldn't take it anymore...

😞😞😞
Hey guys... I almost cried while typing this chapter.. it's kinda sad..

Do you think they'll still be good friends? Your comments will be highly appreciated in the comment box lovely pals💕

Oh yeah.. what do you guys think about a ship Name for Bryan and Beez😉😉

Pweety Pweese... I need a cover for my novel.. I'll really appreciate it😘😘

Please don't forget to
💖Vote
💖Comment
💖Follow
💖Share👍👍

If you don't know how to vote.. just click or tap on the star ★ icon at the end of every chapter💖

I'm totally in love with "Stitches" by Shawn Mendes..if you haven't listened to it.. u've just got to 😍😍😍

Loads of love💕💕
Kisses😘😘😘😘
And as always...

Imaginary hugs🎉🎉🎉🎊🎊🎊
😘😘😘😘