But as a friend tho🌸

Dedicated to @Christopheri2

"J..J..Josh.." I couldn't believe my eyes, He's here!! He's actually here!!

"I missed you sweetheart, I missed you alot.. please don't cry" A lone tear slid down my cheek, I tried to catch it but Josh was faster. He pulled me in for a hug with his good arm.. Yeah.. unfortunately, he broke an arm so it was still on a sling.. A sob left my lips as I clung to him.. praying this wasn't a dream. He kissed my hair and pulled me as close as he could. We stayed in that position until I heard a little cough. I smiled against Josh's chest and slowly pulled away. I moved towards the culprit and wrapped my arms around his back.

"Thank you Bryan.. Thank you"

He doesn't say anything but pulls me closer and rests his chin on my head.

"Can we go in? It's kinda chilly" I pulled away from Bryan and glanced at Josh. A blush crawled up my cheeks when I found him staring at me. I turned towards Bryan, held his right hand and moved towards Josh, I grabbed his left hand and practically pulled them inside the house.

After an hour and half, I couldn't keep the questions to myself any longer..

"Why did you leave Josh?.." He looked abit shocked, I guess he wasn't expecting the question this early..

"Beez, I...."

"Oh common Josh, why did you do it?!! I was worried about you, does my presence irk you that much! I know I said some harsh words the other day but.. I didn't know you'd take it seriously.. Even though we had a misunderstanding, you shouldn't have done that. I.." Before I could say another word, warm hands enveloped me and I sobbed into his chest. Memories of childhood games, laughter and endless hangouts flashed through my mind... No words were said for awhile, his silence calmed my nerves and practically conveyed the answers..

"I was devastated love, mum and dad are getting a divorce.. Choosing between them is kinda hard though, I'm so confused.. a series of questions have been barreling towards me and I'm like.. No one loves me, no one needs me either why shouldn't I just end my life.."

My sobs became a bit louder as I listened to him.. I felt bad for arguing with him in the first place.. no one deserves to be treated this way.. I'm beyond sure his parents aren't totally bothered about his feelings since they still consider him as a kid..

"I love you.. you know" My voice was muffled by his clothes so it came out as "I wobe wou.. wou low"

"You what?" Chuckling, he raised my head up and peered into my eyes.. Mehn, I missed those black orbs. He grinned when he noticed me staring and did something that blew my mind away..

"Wtf, you flicked my nose!! I'm so gonna kill you!" He laughed and wobbled towards Bryan who watched us with an amused smile.

"I wobe you too sweetheart!!!"

"Oh common!! I'm still gonna beat the hell outta you"

"Bryan, bro, dude, save me from your girl-friend before she eats me!"

I froze... Did he just call me Bryan's girlfriend? Now that's weird.. Bryan looked shocked while Josh looked between us suspiciously...

"Dude, she is your girl-friend right? Don't tell me you haven't asked her out yet!"

Now Bryan did look scared, he fidgeted with his hands while a small smile played on my face..

"Well, I uh... I h..haven't asked her out yet"

"You better do so man, if not.. we're gonna have to talk"

I chuckled softly at both of them and looked at Josh..

"You know I love you right? Alot actually.."

"Of course I know that.. and I do too but as a friend tho" He answered softly and motioned me to come closer, I did and he engulfed me in a bear hug.. Josh really is a hugger😂, but I don't mind..

"Nobody loves me too?..." We both looked at Bryan and scoffed..

"Dude, that face is gross but nevertheless, I kinda love you too"

"Shush.. that is an adorable puppy face😍, I wobe you too Bry bear"

"Oh c'mon... Bry Bear? Just make sure the girls don't hear this if not..."

"If not what Bry Bear?" We turned towards the voice and saw Kay smirking while trying to stifle a grin..

"F*ck, my life's ruined😫"

"Dude, no swearing and cursing in my house"

He grinned sheepishly and I thumped the back of his head.

"Kay, how on earth did you come in?"

"Dude, you gave me a spare key when your parents travelled two years ago.. remember?"

"Oh yeah... I totally forgot.. you really are good at keeping stuffs" She grins and looks at Josh

"Sup bro😏"

"Is that all I get😑, no hug at all😥"

"Oh come here you big ol bear"
Josh laughed and wobbled towards her, when she noticed he wobbled while walking, she met him halfway to reduce the stress..

Loads of flowers, love, hugs and kisses from here🌸🌸💖💖🤗🤗😘😘
Happy Valentines day guys✌️✌️

(Cuddles pillow, plugs in earpiece and is finding a hard time deciding on which movie to watch😫😂😂🙃🌸)