Friends?🌸

My love for Shawn Mendes🌸

     🌸

   I ran into Daffy's house and burst into tears. Bryan was on the phone while Daffy was sitting on the couch, eating popcorn.. She stood up and wrapped her arms around me, trying to comfort me.. Bryan glanced at me and stormed outside the house. I didn't have the energy to stop him so I just ignored it...

"You've got to stop crying Bee, you're ruining my new shirt, besides I have one more in black with your name printed on it..." Daffy said, trying to cheer me up a bit.. I sniffled and managed a small smile..

"R-re-really?" I stutter while asking her..

"Yep, let's go to my room.."

  The door opened suddenly and a pissed off looking Bryan entered.. He closed the door and walked towards us.. He hugged Daffy and kissed her cheek.. She blushed and went into the kitchen to bring lots of snacks and drinks..

"Don't think I'll forget about you sweetheart." He says grinning at me.. I was taken by surprise when he engulfed me in a bear hug.. Practically squishing my body...

"I'm sorry Bee... I just had to punch him.. his excuses were damn too silly and it annoyed me.. I care about you girls alot but especially you.. you're fragile and the easiest to hurt.. forgive me for saying it but I really care about you.." He said, speaking softly into my ear.. I couldn't help it.. I started sobbing again, before I knew what was happening.. I was swept off my feet and lifted into the air.. Bryan isn't really muscular so I was surprised when he carried me bridal style.. My instincts took over and I buried my face in his chest while sobbing...

"What movie do you guys want to watch?" Daffy asks.. I raised my head and caught her making kissy faces😄

"Uhh... You decide Daffy, meet us upstairs in your room.." Bryan answered while winking at me.. I smiled and sniffled a bit..

"Alright, I'll be right behind you guys.."

"B..Bryan, I can walk on my own now.. please put me down.. I'm pretty sure I weigh much.." I said but muttered the last part under my breath..

"Bee, you are as light as a feather, if I may put it that way... Besides I want to carry you.." He said smiling..

"Y..y..you heard w..what I s..said?" I stutter while talking..

"Babe, I heard it.." He winks and I blush..

  The three of us went upstairs and he gently placed me on the bed.. I crawled down and Bryan chuckles at my childishness..

"Here's the top sweetie.." Daffy said holding up a cute black top, my name is printed on it in cursive writing and purple colour😍 I smile and hug her.. even though I feel awkward when hugging people..

"I love the top.." Bryan said smiling..

"I can get one for you too.. that's if you want.." Daffy replies...

"Wonderful idea sweetheart.. but I want mine in the same colour as Bee's own.. we'll look like twins..." He said winking at us.. I glance at Daffy and realise that she's blushing.. I smirk and said..

"Aww.. you're blushing.." sticking my tongue out in the process..

"Oh really? Guess who's behind you.." Daffy replies giggling.. I immediately turn around and crash into a firm chest.. A blush creeps up my cheek and l look up to find Bryan smirking at me..

"Baby girl, if you wanted a hug you should have asked.." he said laughing and hugs me again.. for the second time in less than an hour.. I couldn't stop the blush and Daffy ends up laughing..

  We eventually decided to watch "Tarzan" and "The furious five" I snatch a pillow from Daffy and stick my tongue out... She grumbles and picks up another one😄 Bryan sat down beside me and placed his arms around my shoulders..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Josh's pov

  I stare at Bryan's retreating form until he enters Daffy's house.. His words ringing in my ears..

"What did you do to Bee?" He growls with anger written all over his features..

"What do you mean? I didn't do anything to her..." I snap at him.. my anger building up..

"You made her cry!! It'll be better if you stay away from Bee.. I'm sure she doesn't want to see you.." he says angrily

"No I won't.. why on earth do you refer to her as Bee? You couldn't even come up with a simple nickname.. Sheesh, I thought you were good with girls pretty boy.." I retort sarcastically.. I didn't see the hand approaching and couldn't block it... I felt a huge blow on my cheek, one on my nose, another on my jaw and the next one gave me a black eye.. I groaned in pain and tried to retaliate but I felt weak.. I looked up at the culprit with my good eye and saw him fuming..

"Yes you will, Bee sounds better to me.. You aren't even ashamed.. you're bothered about a nickname, you don't even care about her, talk less of her feelings.. Bee is a very nice girl.. she needs good friends and you're not part of them.." He says and turns around..

"Oh yeah... If you know what's good for you.. stay away from her.. or you'll have me to contend with.. Besides, we'll attend the same school as from Monday.." He closes the door.. leaving me in a confused state of mind..

I care about Beez... My anger took over and I said stupid words that I know regret.. Looking at my face in the rear mirror, I sigh and the simple action causes me to wince in pain.. Blood trickles down my nose, my right eye is swollen, my jaw and cheek felt slack.. I started the car, took one last glance at the door and drove out..

Howdy y'all😃🤠.. Don't you guys think I deserve a little award😍 If you love me and think I deserve one.. please, please, pweese and Pweese never forget to tap the star button at the end of the story★... Love you all💕

Sowie bout the sad ending....
Do u guys think Josh deserves the harsh treatment??🤔

Please don't forget to
💖Vote
💖Share
💖Follow
💖Comment..

Shipping shipping😉 who do you guys want Beebee to be with??

Your comments inspire me😇
Please... No harsh comments..

Loads of love💕💕
Kisses💋💋
And...

Imaginary hugs👅👅🎉🎉
See y'all at the other side😉😉