Let's Make This Happen (Epilogue)🌸

Our relationship in College was rough. It started off as easy but after the first year, things went downhill.. We were rarely in touch.. Academics and other activities stole time away from us. At a point I got scared thinking he had forgotten about me. I confided in Kay since we were roomies😊 She said and I quote "He definitely hasn't forgotten about you. If he mistakenly does that, I'd beat the hell outta him". Her relationship with Josh really bloomed. They got married last year and now have a beautiful baby girl who they named Hazel due to the magnificent colour of her eyes.

May got married to Akram in the first year of college and now has two chubby boys with curly dark hair and striking grey eyes like Akram's. Daffy's getting married to Drake on new year's day. We're so excited for her.

Two years later after college came the proposal. It was raining and I was home alone as always at the apartment dad got for me after college. A knock came and I trudged down in shorts and one of dad's numerous T-shirts I had taken before moving out. The door opened to reveal a soaked Bryan. His car was no where around so I figured he ran over here or something. I was shocked though. I had no idea he was in town! He gave me a silly grin while I folded my arms trying to look annoyed.

"Can I come in..?"

"Uh, no you can't. How may I help you?"

He sighed, tucked a bit of his brown hair which looked almost like black since he's soaked.. that stuck to his face behind his ear and went on his knees.

"Why are you on your knees?"

He ignored my question, pulled a shiny little box from the pocket of his hoodie while my breath hitched in my chest.

"I honestly can't still figure out what drew my attention to you when I stepped into that Halloween party. I'd say it was love at first sight but dad just p..p..passed away and I hardened my feelings towards virtually everyone until I met you. You were my first love Bee, you still are and will forever be. Will you do me the honour of becoming my wife?
I sincerely cannot imagine a life without you. Please Bee.. You'd make me the happiest man on earth if you say yes."

He opened the box to reveal a strikingly beautiful moon-stone ring. It was so simple.. Not too flashy and definitely didn't look heavy.

My voice came out sounding breathy while I spoke;

"Bryan, are you crazy!? You walked all the way here in this weather..."

"I ran actually^_^"

"Shush don't interrupt me. In this weather to suddenly propose to me?"

His facial expression fell abit at the tone of my voice. He looked dejected but before he could say another word..

"Of course I will. I'll marry you"

And just as I guessed, the ring fit perfectly :-)

I'm getting married tomorrow!!! I still can't believe it's happening.. The girls are here at my parents home. Mum actually gave birth to twins! Two extremely annoying but nevertheless adorable baby boy and girl. Farrell and Fedora. Mum and Dad are pretty unique when it comes to naming kids😂

Six hours later the house's bursting with activities. The wedding planner contacted me and assured me and I quote

"Everything is to you and Monsieur Bryan's tastes Mademoiselle" Guess what? We hired a French wedding planner😊 Remember our trip to Paris? Yeah we met him there and stayed in touch. May kept on gushing about how beautiful I looked, Kay and Daffy were grinning while I got ready with the help of the beauticians.

Two hours later, we were set and ready to go. Kay, Josh, May and Daffy gave me a limo as a pre wedding gift!! I was beyond stunned. I have more than a years supply of jewellery, makeup and perfumes courtesy of them also..😭😭😭

I won't lie, I was beyond scared.. I hugged mum and dad several times before the large chapel doors opened and the church orchestra began playing... Dad cupped his elbows and I placed my arm in.. He kissed my forehead and said;

"Let's make this happen Azalea"

My babies are all grown up😭😭😭🤧🤧🤧

Here's a picture of Bee's wedding dress

The picture isn't mine.. Credits to Google😋

See y'all when I see y'all😉🌸