Confessions🌸

About two hours later we were in front of my house.. I stepped out of the car and bade them goodbye. After arguing throughout the entire ride, Bryan reluctantly agreed to me going in alone. Bev blew me a kiss while Bryan sped off, still pissed of. I opened the door and guess who I saw.. My least favourite person, dad.

"Why are you on oversized clothes? Are they even yours?"

"Hey dad. You know a simple "Hey Bee, how're you?" Wouldn't hurt right?"

"I'm your father!.."

"Oh common dad!" I was already on the verge of tears "I shouldn't even refer to you as dad anymore! You're right, you are my father not my dad anymore!" And with that I stomped upstairs into my room and slumped on my bed.

"Sweetheart, are you awake?" A soft voice sounded right outside the door. I groaned at the ray of sunlight seeping into my room and looked at my alarm clock. It was 7:05a.m.. Wait a minute.. 7:05!!! a.m!!! Imagine.. I totally missed dinner and my phone was currently blasting Light's On by Shawn Mendes😍 Bryan was calling but I dismissed the call and switched off my phone. Sheesh.. I definitely overslept, thank God it was a weekend. The door opened to reveal my mum. A beautiful woman if I may say so myself, brown locks, big blue eyes and plump lips.

"Are you alright? I'm sorry about yesterday. I had no idea..."

"Why is he here mum? Why did he come back? He was the one who cheated on you right?"

"Oh sweetheart.. we spoke at length yesterday and he has apologized. He wants the family back."

"Of course he does! Did he think about us before he went off with some stupid woman out there!!"

"It was a mistake that'll never repeat itself"

We both turned towards the sound of the voice and saw dad. He came in slowly.. cautiously even, I guess I looked like a ticking time bomb.

"I'm sorry baby girl. I really am... After I realised my fault I went to a counselor and I've been visiting him.. so far my mind isn't a jumbled mess anymore. Forgive me please.. I miss my little girl"

I couldn't take it anymore.. I threw myself at dad and he hugged close. I missed him.. I really did.. The memories of me being on his shoulder while we played in the yard, building sand castles on the beach, keeping me busy with TV and junk food at times, tucking me into bed when mum lost her pregnancy and I couldn't understand why her large tummy disappeared as a kid and kept on asking questions.. A softer hand caressed my head and planted a kiss in my hair, I looked up and saw mum gazing at us with nothing less than pure joy🤗

"Oh yeah, dad the clothes you saw on me earlier are for my friend.."

"Male or a huge female?" His face as solid as brick

"Male" I grinned mischievously.. He looked at my mum, expecting answers;

"Oh common Ted, I'll fill you in downstairs" Mum my hero! Ever the charming one😂

About an hour later, I was lying in bed with my earpiece, sparkly clean, clothed in one of dad's black t-shirts, maroon shorts and a stuffed belly😋 Having relayed stuffs to Bryan since he refused to give up and calling the girls, I was shooting secret agents on Major Mayhem. Yeah... I'm a game lover😊

"Buzz..zz buzz.. zz" I opened my eyes and saw my phone vibrating.. I guess I dozed off. Bryan's name glowed on the screen and I picked it up while yawning.

"Hey Bryan, what's..."

"Bee, meet me in front of your house in the next five minutes" and the call ended..

"Rude much.." I muttered to myself.

While stretching, I noticed a folded piece of paper and a beautiful bouquet of azaleas beside it. I picked the paper up and grinned..

"Azalea, I decided to take your mum out for dinner. Wish me luck baby girl, besides I haven't forgotten about your love for this particular specie"
                                  Love,
                                   Dad💖"

Okay... Dad is officially the best!! He named me after a flower when I was three after I showed undying interest in the pretty bouquet of azaleas at a flower shop. The sound of a car's horn snapped me out of my blissful state. I raced downstairs, opened the door and.....

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁
Greetings earthlings👾
Soo... Cliffhanger😼🙊🙈
😺😺 Thanks to those that checked up on me.. I'm getting better💖💖💖

"Zon't forget zee procedures y'all🤗🤗🤗🤗😂😂😂" it sounds funny in my head

(Stares at the wall clock for about a minute or so, picks up earpiece, scrolls through playlist and pick "Honest" by Shawn Mendes😚😚"