Chapter 1

Jungkook was crouching down, he spotted about three military officers roaming around the city hall. This might be a bit tricky to do, but you guys are still determined to go.

"When they turn around, we run behind that wall over there. Got it?" Jungkook asked, looking at you and Hoseok. You both nodded.

As soon as the officers faced the other direction, Jungkook immediately signaled to you to run at the next stop. Hoseok followed behind you.

Once you were there, the officers turned around because you guys made a lot of noise just by running so fast. They started walking.

"Oh my god I don't want to die yet," Hoseok mumbled, shaking in absolute fear.

"Shh!" Jungkook shushed him, looking at where the officer is headed to.

The three of you were about to get caught when suddenly, "Help! Help me! Why is everyone sleeping? Officer, help!" You peeked around the corner to see a guy, running towards the officer.

The officer went towards the guy, who was crying. "Where did you come from, sir?" The officer asked the guy.

Jungkook tapped your shoulder, "Guys, let's go. Let's take this chance and run to the clinic while they're distracted."

Hoseok nodded and pulled you, but you stayed, to see what was going to happen to the man.

"Why is everyone asleep, sir? What happened?" The man asked the three officers. The officer pointed his gun, aiming the guy's head. "D-Don't! What a-are you doing?!"

"Eliminate."

After that, someone covered your eyes, preventing you from seeing the next terrifying scene, then he dragged you up your feet. You heard a loud bang coming to the officer's direction.

Jungkook faced you and held your face, "Did you see it? Did you see him getting shot?"

"N-No."

He exhaled, "Thank god, let's go now. We don't have much time left."

You nodded and ran, with Jungkook holding your hand. There was only one thing in your mind, and that is to stop all of what's happening right now. What they did to the poor guy was completely unacceptable.

Once you guys arrived, you locked the door, closed the windows, and scanned the clinic. As usual, there were sleeping people inside. Jungkook pulled out his phone and messaged the others.

Jungkook: hoseok, y/n, and i are already here. We locked the door so knock four times, if you don't knock four times, then we won't be opening the door.

Jin: jimin and i are almost there, hang on

Namjoon: okay, we're also near too

"I told you that we should just go, y/n. I didn't want you to see that officer pointing a gun to that guy's face," Jungkook told you.

"I'm sorry. It's just.. I needed to see and know if it's really true. If they really kill people who are awake," You replied.

He sighed, "But I didn't want you to see that horrible thing. It's too much, it might haunt you. I saw my neighbour get shot, and I regret looking at it."

"Why though? Why didn't you want me to see it?" You asked. Jungkook stayed quiet and looked down.

*knock*

*knock*

*knock*

Hoseok stood up from his seat, "It's them!"