Chapter 4

(D/n: *grabs popcorn*)

-

"Where could they be?"

Jungkook looked around, scanning the area before looking at Jimin once more. "I didn't notice him go anywhere though. But I remember seeing him sleep inside the room."

"Maybe Yoongi and Jin hyung fought somewhere," Hoseok shrugged before turning around to leave the place. "I'll just go to the restroom, excuse me."

Jungkook nodded at him before looking at you, who looked pretty distressed and exhausted because of these events. It was a cold morning, unlike when you were at home, your mom would always make you waffles and some hot chocolate. Then you and your siblings would always fight for the last piece of waffle.

"I really want this to end," Your shoulders fell as you try to hold back your tears. "I miss my family. I miss my life. Even though my life's not that amazing, I still want this to end. Please tell me this is a dream."

The two men beside you frowned seeing you sad. They couldn't form any words right now, they didn't know how to make you feel better. Because they're not feeling better themselves too.

After a few minutes of silence, a familiar figure caught your attention. He was casually walking towards you guys with his hands inside his pockets.

"Where are the others?" He plainly asked the three of you, having his usual cold and uninterested tone.

Jimin looked at him from head to toe before responding, "They're outside."

Yoongi was about to leave when a loud scream filled the whole laboratory. The screaming was so loud that it could probably be heard from afar and that military officers would be able to trace where you are and kill all of you. Namjoon and Taehyung immediately rushed back inside to check on you guys, seeing if there's something wrong.

"That's Hoseok hyung," Jungkook said, looking at Namjoon. "He might be in danger, let's go."

Namjoon nodded and led the way through the restroom, where Hoseok was. Jungkook and Jimin stayed beside you, and Yoongi just followed behind Namjoon. While Taehyung, well, he's reloading his gun, just in case there's an enemy.

When you arrived the restroom, a terrified Hoseok could be seen. Looking at a cubicle, painted in blood. A person which looked like he was sitting on the floor, bathing in his own pool of blood, could be seen from the side and you all had the exact thought in your minds: that's a dead person. But then Namjoon opened the cubicle and saw something more horrifying than a dead person.

That was Jin's clothes.

That was Jin's body.

No. Jin's headless body.

You gasped in shock, your heart beating rapidly, your eyes unknowingly started to tear up, your lips quivering and your legs trembling, making it hard for you to stand straightly. Jungkook noticed that you felt sick seeing that Jin was brutally murdered so he pulled you into a tight hug and stroked the back of your head slowly.

"Fuck this! Fuck everything!" Hoseok shouted, a thick layer of sweat forming on his sideburns, his face became so red. "I cannot unsee all of this, holy shit," He faced the other way.

Jimin gulped down hard and cried, "J-Jin h-hyung?" His voice cracked before he kneeled down in front of his murdered body, cursing and sniffing repeatedly. "Who would d-do this to h-him?! I s-swear I'll fucking kill that person even worse!"

"I thought there were no officers around?! What the fuck happened to that, huh, Taehyung?!" Jungkook raised his voice while hugging you. "After exploring and roaming around the lab, you tell us there were no other enemies and now look at this horrible murder, explain yourself!"

Taehyung took a deep breath, "Listen, there were no officers around. I'm telling the truth here."

"Oh so who killed him then?" Jungkook sarcastically replied. "Oh I know, maybe it's you. You all have the weapons and equipments to do this to Jin hyung, right? Speak now or you'll die later, military officer."

"Believe me Iㅡ" Taehyung was immediately cut off by Namjoon.

Namjoon stood up and looked at Jin's body before turning around to look at all of you, "Taehyung's right. There were no officers around," He closed the cubicle, telling all of you to face him. "Only one of us killed him. So, who is it?"

You wiped your tears away and looked at Namjoon. Jimin immediately threw a punch on Yoongi's face, making him fall to the ground.

"YOU SICK FUCK! WHY DID YOU DO THAT TO JIN HYUNG?!" Jimin kept on punching his face, which made your brain even more stressed and messed up.

Taehyung and Hoseok approached Jimin and pulled him away from Yoongi. "FUCK YOU TOO! WHERE'S YOUR GODDAMN EVIDENCE THAT I DID THAT TO HIM?! GET YOUR MIND FIXED!" Yoongi shouted back, wiping blood from the corner of his eyes and mouth.

"Calm down, Jimin!" Hoseok spoke. "We don't know that it's Yoongi, okay? He may be in bad terms with Jin but I don't think he'll do that."

"Calm down? How the fuck am I supposed to calm down?! Yoongi's the only suspect here since he hates Jin hyung so much!" Jimin struggled and tried to break free from Taehyung and Hoseok to send punches to Yoongi's face again.

"That's not a valid reason, Jimin," Taehyung told him.

"Yeah, because it's Taehyung," Jungkook suddenly spoke out of the blue. "Come on, spill it."

"Shut up! I didn't kill him, okay?!"

You gripped your hair tightly and didn't know what to do anymore. Things like torture, murder, and other horrible things flashed inside your mind. It was like you were becoming crazy.

"Wait," Namjoon's voice caught everyone's attention, except yours. "What about you, y/n? You're not saying anything. That's suspicious."

Jungkook suddenly pulled you towards him and made you hide behind him, "Namjoon hyung. Don't put y/n in this. We all know she can't do that."

"But she's becoming strange, don't you think?" Namjoon replied.

"She isn't, stop making up stories," Jungkook shot a glare at Namjoon.

Yoongi stood up and stepped out of the restroom, Taehyung and Hoseok let Jimin go and listened to what you were going to say.

You opened your mouth, but no words came out. But then you closed your eyes and inhaled deeply before trying to speak again. "I would never do that do anyone. What makes you think that I did that to him, Namjoon?" You covered your face with your hands and sobbed.

"I don't know, everyone could be a suspect," He replied almost instantly.

"That includes you, Namjoon hyung," Jungkook scoffed, staring at Namjoon.

He looked back at Jungkook, "Yeah, that includes me."

-

Welp, I tried

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!

Thanks for reading and take care!
Your bias loves you ♥