Chapter 5

Love at first sight?

3 years ago.

An ordinary girl, that was you, walking on the hallway, could be found inside a huge and noisy school in town. You were always in time for class, always did your assignments and projectsㅡ not wanting your parents to be disappointed at you.

But then another ordinaryㅡ or should I say, handsome boy, that was named Jeon Jungkook, was also walking on the same hallway with you that day. A tall, attractive boyㅡ yet is super shy and gets nervous around girls.

When he approached his room, his eyes unknowingly traveled to your direction, seeing you walking with your thesis in your hands, going to the faculty room, to give it to your professor. Ever since his gaze landed on to you, he never bothered to look anywhere else. He was mesmerized at your presence, and doesn't know why.

But he tried to ignore the things he has been feeling. He went inside his classroom and sat on his seat, knowing that his seatmate is absent. The whole class was noisy, because the professor wasn't there just yet. Everyone's chatting about stuff, laughing, singing and some were even standing on top of tables to scream. Meanwhile Jungkook, well, he's just sitting there, his eyes looking down, basically being the quiet one in class.

(D/n: sorry but why am I getting Boy In Luv vibes)

As soon as the class started, everyone became silent and tried to listen to the lecture. Jungkook had his notebook out, writing and taking down notes, sometimes, he doodles some sketches to entertain himselfㅡ the class was pretty lame to him. He sat back on his chair, legs underneath the table, pretending to understand what the professor is saying.

And for some random reason, the door opened wide. Making Jungkook, and some of his classes turn to look at the door. His eyes widened, his mouth slightly opened, and his heart trying to give him a seizure. Then again, once he saw you standing there, he was astounded.

"Excuse me, uh," You caught the professor's attention. "Mr. Wang? I've finished my thesis already. I looked for you at the faculty room but you weren't there so I asked Miss Choi," You approached the teacher and handed him your thesis. "I hope I didn't bother you."

"You're always the first one to submit, good job," He smiled at you and patted your back. "Everyone, I'd like you to meet y/n. She's from class 2D," He introduced you in front of the class, you bowed down to them. "I'd also like it if all of you would submit your thesis tomorrow."

So her name's y/n. Jungkook smiled mentally, because he finally got to know your name without asking you, or others, but, he got sad again, because he knows that he won't have any courage to talk to you. He's just a schoolmate to you after all.

When you said your farewell to your professor, you left the room, without leaving anything behind. You slowly closed the door and left. You left Jungkook, you left him feeling a hint of affection towards you. He wanted to talk to you, he wanted to be your friend, he wanted to know more about you.

But he never had the courage.

Sometimes, he'll buy some stuff toys at a nearby shop, wanting to give it to you personally, but he always end up failing and just keeping it inside his room instead of giving it to you. He'll write love letters for you, but when he's in the middle of writing it, he'll crumple the paper and throw it inside the trashcan. He'll look in front of the mirror and look at himself, practicing how to approach you. He'll follow you around schoolㅡ not weirdly though, he'll just make sure you arrive your class safely. He'll always check on you inside your room, if you're absent or not, sometimes, he'll ask your teachers, and when they ask him why, he'll just smile as a response and say: "I'm just worried."

But you didn't know any of that.

Little did you and Jungkook know, that you were both going to be awake in the present time.

-

Sorry for grammar and spelling mistakes!
Sorry if it's quite short too.

Yes, this was a flashback. I'll be doing more ;)

Thanks for reading! Take care.

Your bias loves you ♥