Chapter 2

Running out of breath, you woke up seeing Jimin looking down at your face, worried and scared.

"Y/n? Y/n? Are you okay? Please tell me you are," He said, voice almost cracking. Your eyes were still heavy, so you took a good look at the place. Well, you're still inside the van. "Please say something."

You managed to speak even though your body was exhausted as heck, "I'm fine, don't worry," You calmly told him, but you're still catching your breath. There's just something wrong, why are you so tired? It felt like you entered a freaking sport festival. "Have we arrived yet?"

"No, not yet. But we're close," He said, giving you a warm smile to hopefully make you feel better. And it did make your energy come back, you were energized again.

"Oh my god!" Namjoon exclaimed, looking outside. "That's the dinosaur thing I was talking about!" He pointed towards a green structure that looked like a crocodile to you.

"But isn't that a crocodile though?" Taehyung said.

Namjoon shrugged, "I don't know man, I always thought that it was a dinosaur," He said. "We're thirty minutes away from the laboratory now."

You closed you eyes again and rested your head on the seat, why are you feeling tired? What's happening? Well, if you ask yourself, yes, you sleep most of the times but not like this. Especially when you're inside a van along with seven boys and people are getting killed.

"Hey, are you really okay?" Jimin held your hand tightly, he brought his hand on your head and checked your temperature. "Well, you're not sick. But what's happening?"

"I don't know," You held your face. "I just suddenly felt tired. My body feels so heavy."

Jimin stroked your hair and poked Namjoon on his shoulders, "Hyung, y/n's not feeling that well."

Namjoon looked at Jimin and to you, "Stop the car Taehyung," He ordered him. Taehyung parked the car somewhere on the road. "What are you feeling right now, y/n?"

"M-My head hurts, everything hurts. I feel sleepy and tired as heck," You managed to say that, even though you're really exhausted and it feels like your energy has been drained.

Namjoon stayed quiet and thought about something for a bit. "Here, wear this," He pulled out his ring and placed it on your index finger, on your left hand. "It will go away, don't worry. Just relax and rest. We're almost there," And with that, Taehyung started the engine again, driving off.

You could feel something moving on your finger. It's crawling up your arm and throughout your body. But for some reason, it's making your body go back to normal again. Who knows what's inside that weird ring.

Hoseok suddenly yawned behind you, "I want churros."

-

Somehow, you and Jimin became closer. Well, he was the only one who's awake the whole time, except Taehyung and Namjoon though. This ring on your finger and Jimin's presence made you feel better in no time.

"We're here!" Namjoon exclaimed, the others rubbed their eyes and yawned. "Wake up guys! I'm so excited!" He opened the door and jumped outside, scanning the area. Namjoon was so happy, his dimples was showing on his face. Looks like he missed this place.

You woke the other guys up and then got outside the car, along with Jimin. The air was nice, it was a little bit cold but the atmosphere was so calm and quiet.

"Sleep is nice," Jin mumbled, stretching his hands. "Woah, this looks cool," Guess he was looking at the big structure in front of him. Well, you can't deny the fact that the laboratory looked awesome as hell on the outside, now you're wondering what's inside.