Chapter 3

All of these things made your brain messed up. Heck, you even forgot about your own parents because of this.

Namjoon sighed, "That old guy didn't do any help at all," He frowned. "There are no scientists here either, what do we do now?"

The atmosphere became silent, maybe it's because everyone was still processing everything inside their minds. At first, you honestly thought that this was going to be exciting and fun, turns out it was the exact opposite of that.

"Where do we go now? It's getting dark outside," Hoseok said, looking at Namjoon. "Maybe we should head to the scientist's room and sleep there for tonight?"

"I guess," Namjoon replied, heading towards the said room. Right now, you didn't even care whatever they tell you. That thing wasn't really in your mind, you were still shocked and creeped out because of everything you just saw, heard, and experienced.

Taehyung opened the door, placing weapons at one corner of the room. "Someone must be awake to guard all of us," He said, closing his eyes. "I'm not really sleepy right now so I guess I should be guarding all of you."

"Me too, I had a pretty nice sleep inside the van," Jungkook said, looking at you. "How about you y/n? Did you sleep well?"

You shook your head, "Not really. But I'll guard too."

Namjoon plopped down at one of the beds and hugged a pillow tightly, "Good, I'll go to sleep then. My brain, knowledge and emotions has been drained hard."

"I feel tired too," Jimin whispered, shyly looking at your eyes. "If you feel something, then please tell me, okay? I don't want you to be hurt," He stuttered, he was really adorable as heck.

"Thank you Jimin," You smiled warmly at him. "Go get some sleep, goodnight."

He smiled back, "Goodnight too, stay safe."

"Hey Yoongi, since you had a pretty decent sleep, you should guard with us," Hoseok turned around, looking disappointed as soon as he saw Yoongi already dozing off to sleep. "Of course. This guy never says no to sleep."

"I feel exhausted too, so if you don't mind," Jin got under the blankets and smiled. "Goodnight!"

Just a few minutes later, the others were already sleeping soundly. Namjoon was even snoring so loudly. The awkwardness filled the silent room since you, Jungkook, Hoseok and Taehyung were the only ones awake. You remembered when the four of you met the first time, when Hoseok ran away from Taehyung. It made you feel bad for him.

"Taehyung," You called him, he diverted his attention to you. You looked at him sitting across the room. His mouth pursed into a thin line as he quietly hummed as a reply. "You know what? I'm sorry. I thought you were really going to murder us."

He ran his fingers through his hair, you watched his hair fall perfectly back to it's place. You shook your head at the thought of him. "Sorry too, I should've told you guys sooner," He responded, licking his bottom lip right after. "I understand you guys though. But believe me, I honestly have no idea."

"I believe you now, don't worry," You said, giving him a small smile. He widened his eyes at what you said.

"Really?" He excitedly said, jumping a little bit from his seat. "I mean, thank you." You heard Jungkook sigh beside you.

After that small conversation with Taehyung, it became silent again. All you could heard was the others breathing heavily and Namjoon snoring. You thought that Jungkook and Hoseok would agree with you, you thought that they would say sorry to Taehyung too. But they didn't, guess they don't really trust Taehyung.